You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Buckethead tour dates

RussTCB wrote:

removed

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:

kicking myself for just finding out that Buckethead played at the NYS Fair in Syracuse (3hrs away from me) tonight...for free...If only I had found out 7hrs ago...

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I'm going to the St. Pete show with my buddy. I turned him on to BH and he's ready for a freakshow! Me too. I've only seen BH a few times with Guns, but never solely doing his own thing. I figure I should like about 80% of it.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

OK, I saw him last night and was really fucking impressed. Do not miss this show. I took my friend who had never heard of him before and he was blown away. Just loved him.

Did you guys get up to O town?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah guys I was there last night. Don't know where Cramer was at, but I was up in the balcony on far corner. Really great view of the whole scene, the whole vibe of the place. First time i'd ever been there, great vibe, great acoustic, nice area for "that area" (locals know exactly what i'm talking about).

Bucket was just fucking amazing. This guy is the greatest guitarist alive TO-DAY. Bar none.

I saw Slash earlier this year at the Forum, and Slash was fucking amazing.

Bucket blew him completely out of the fucking water. No contest. Instant KO.

And don't give me that bullshit about how Bucket's too technical and doesn't play enough bluesy rock... not only did Bucket jam a little Jimi (yeah Slash, ur boy), but I don't even know what fuckin' song he played later, but he did an epic bluesy rock solo that would make Slash hit his knees and weap.

Not to bag on Slash, but Slash made a comment in an interview awhile back how Bucket's style didn't appeal to him. Like he didn't have soul or something.

The guy I saw can play ANYTHING. ANYTHING.

Totally amazed. Bri was right, Bucket's albums and YouTube videos doesn't do him justice. YOU HAVE TO SEE HIM LIVE. Amazing show. And cheap too. His opening act (Lynx) was a one-woman show, and incredibly impressive.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Glad you guys liked it. He's been pretty damn good this tour. Not the best I've ever seen, but he's on it big time.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yeah guys I was there last night. Don't know where Cramer was at, but I was up in the balcony on far corner.

I was up on the balcony near the rail. Was that you smoking that skunk bud?

Axlin08 wrote:

And cheap too. His opening act (Lynx) was a one-woman show, and incredibly impressive.

Yea she was killer.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yeah guys I was there last night. Don't know where Cramer was at, but I was up in the balcony on far corner.

I was up on the balcony near the rail. Was that you smoking that skunk bud?

I wish, but no.

Where were you? Meaning which side, as in looking at the stage. I was directly on the rail in the far corner on the left side.

If i'd of known you were up there I would've most definitely came over hung out.

Board footer