You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: will gnr ever ..... ?

Neemo wrote:

play places where a riot has occured due to a cancellation?

i just posted an interview with baz here http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 416#p20416 and he actually doesnt talk a whole lot about axl for once...but near the end he mentions that Axl wanted to play montreal on the last tour...so i was just wondering if we think gnr will play in some of those venues again?

Montreal, Vancouver, St. Louis, Philly ... any others? i cant remember

AtariLegend wrote:

Hopefully they don't play "Download" again, I know their wasn't a riot, but given the kind of audience....

I just hope that they never rule out playing places that there were "near" riots.

If so, we may never see them on the road again.

bba 08'

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Well last time they went on tour, the skipped Philly and just went to Baltimore.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

They'll never play St. Louis, and probably wont play anywhere else in Missouri either. Even if there's a reunion. I lived in that state for awhile in the mid 90's, and there was a pretty strong anti GNR sentiment there. Even among young people.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

They'll never play St. Louis, and probably wont play anywhere else in Missouri either. Even if there's a reunion. I lived in that state for awhile in the mid 90's, and there was a pretty strong anti GNR sentiment there. Even among young people.

14 talk about holding a grudge. it was 17 years ago 18

Board footer