You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Possible Tour Setlist! The General, Estranged, Civil War, Atlas+

metallex78 wrote:

I don't believe this at all, anyone could have typed that up.

I'm hoping that I'm proved wrong though...:beer:

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Surprised they havent got on there guest apperance from slash

Sky Dog wrote:

quite fake

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The reason I would doubt it's legitimacy is the fact the list only contains two CD songs in the set while having the same amount of unreleased songs. Yeah those two CD songs were the album's singles, but come on.

I also cant imagine new GNR waiting that long to play Jungle. They need a huge crowd reaction early and CD and Nightrain don't cut the mustard in that department.

Real or fake, nice job placing both unheard tracks after two of the band's most popular songs.

Having said that, I would embrace this with open arms as it shows a desire to move on from Chinese which is about three years overdue. The band has shown no desire to move on yet, so I call fake until showtime.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Even if this WERE real, we've seen what was supposedly an official copy of the setlist before and they didn't come close to following it.  "If The World" was on the setlist YEARS before we heard it.  So while I'd love for it to be legit, even if it is, doesn't mean it'll go down like that.  And if it is fake, that'll be an easy excuse for whoever created it.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Bono, back in the day, Estranged led in to PC often...

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Thinking out loud here.

If 'the general' is a big rocker, maybe they should take a risk and open the show with it. People are so excited at the start, with the pyro and lights coming on maybe just maybe it might pay off. Better than announcing a new song half way through the set.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I doubt Axl will be sharing anything for us 'downloading motherfuckers' to chew on..

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Like everyone else, I'll believe it when I see it but I would love to see it! It'd be a positive move although like others have said only two CD songs in the set seems a little thin to me.

Board footer