You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

actually there is this new whiskey up here...40 Creek....its scary good

i've been on a whiskey kick for a year now

i dont have a passport

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

America will let Neemo in, but Canada banned Russ.

I just find that funny as hell. 14

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

Just in case you fellow Detroit members are wondering, there will be a presale starting tomorrow at 10am on Live Nation. Password is "energy"

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Got tix for Atlanta, who is going?  I know D said he was, but he will back out.  My friends want me to go cause they know I am a HUGE GNR fan, but, they think its the original band.  When i told them Slash wouldn't be there, they about cried.  We are still going, but I am so worried Axl with suck and they will give me hell for loving GNR.  Pretty much outside of the GNR forums, Slash is loved universally and Axl is still the dick.  That shit hasn't changed in 20 years.

Anyway, I will be there, Nov. 2nd, Phillips Arena.  Axl better fucking bring it. 
The Slash show last year at Center Stage was one of the best concerts I have ever been to.

I hear ya.  I have the same fears myself.  I didn't have to beg or urge my friends to get tickets.  But I know damn well if Axl has a Rio like performance or the show isn't up to snuff, I'll get blamed by them.  It's a lot of pressure.  I'll be nervous the day of the show.

Plus, as is the case with most casual fans, all of my friends want to see Slash and call this version fakeGNR.  The usual.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
alexh0618 wrote:

Just in case you fellow Detroit members are wondering, there will be a presale starting tomorrow at 10am on Live Nation. Password is "energy"

I was told the pre-sale password for both Live Nation and Ticket Master is "GNR"

Did that change? Or maybe either will work?

Not sure, I got an email from Live Nation telling me "energy" was it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'd go with Live Nation.  GNR has been off with their passwords, for whatever reason.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer