You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GNRevolution Exclusive! Classic Rock Feb Mag Cover!

AtariLegend wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Bottom line, if Zutaut would have stayed, I am confident that we would have had CD years ago.

Before anyone else says that, Zuaut wasn't there for a short time.

AtariLegend wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Bottom line, if Zutaut would have stayed, I am confident that we would have had CD years ago.

Before anyone else says that, Zuaut wasn't there for a short time.

What does that mean.   I never said he was there for a short time, if he didn't get fired, he would have had that record completed waaay before now.  I'd say maybe 03 definitely 04.

On a side note, considering I have wolves tattooed on my back and I collect wolves - loving the fact Axl loves wolves too 5 tongue

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I'm listening to "Jet City Woman." It has nothing to do with this 3

Sky Dog wrote:

Sic is obviously sleeping too.:haha: DTJ, the keyboard thing is probably a mix given to a member of the band to learn parts for a concert. I still think the leaks came because someone got a hold of a cd that was used for the rehearsals of the 2006 tour. It doesn't matter anyway.....it is VERY safe to assume that the final recordings won't sound exactly like the leaks. The leaks were VERY rough mixes. That 2001-2002 record must have been great. Oh well, I am sure those tapes still exist.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

The article has certainly received a lot more praise than I thought it would. The article made Axl sound like a complete nutcase. Buckethead too, I'm not surprised the studio crew were ripping the piss out of them behind their backs.

Whilst I won't take everything Zutaut says as being true, I find it funny that you all praise the article when this is exactly the sort of media attention that will force hypersensitive Axl even further into hiding.

Well for me, it was the most informative article that I have read about this whole saga, which is what I have always wanted.    This article is coming out no matter what so Axl is going to have to face this regardless of what we say on here.    There is nothing that Zutaut said in this artcle about Axl that hasn't already been said in past articles so anything about Axl in there is really nothing new.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I agree most of the stuff has been covered before but Classic Rock had lined themselves up nicely for getting there foot in the door with GNR. They voted CD album of the year, had exclusive hearings of unreleased material including Atlas Shrugged, and if Im not mistaken gave Sebastien Bach some pretty good coverage for Angel Down, presumably in hope of Axls recognition.

I don't consider this article as favourable to the band, other than informing the general public of the new-new lineup. Classic Rock may have just shot themselves in the foot imo

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Are you serious? They just gave Axl a friggin' cover and a 10-page spread. They didn't shoot themselves in the foot, they just did PR for the new Guns and hyped CD up even more.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Looking forward to reading this.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Cocaine's a helluva drug 10

Board footer