You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Updates: Orlando, FL (Amway Center 10-28-11)

polluxlm wrote:

Been listening to some better boots and this show is amazing. All the shows have been so far, but this one is just a little bit over the rest.

It's time GN'R put out a live era type dvd. There should be more than enough epic material by now.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And btw, shout out to Russ, remember when I told you on the phone This I Love was CD FUCKIN' QUALITY

Check this out mother fuckers...

ALL FUCKING TIME 9

WOW, that was fucking awesome! 9

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

metallex78 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And btw, shout out to Russ, remember when I told you on the phone This I Love was CD FUCKIN' QUALITY

Check this out mother fuckers...

ALL FUCKING TIME 9

WOW, that was fucking awesome! 9

Seconded. Hooray, Axl's back on form.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

It's time GN'R put out a live era type dvd. There should be more than enough epic material by now.

I've thought that for ages too. From 2006 onwards in particular there's been more than a few very impressive peformances....a best of proshot would be awesome...or live footage of all of CD as a live album....I think nearly all of it's been played at some stage except for prostitute right?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Bono wrote:
bigbri wrote:

The best ever show I went to was Trans Siberian Orchestra. I ain't even lying. All the rock bands I've ever seen don't even come close. Bucket included. And GNR. And Metallica.

Carry on.

I wanted to see them but they didn't come to Calgary. I've watched many youtube clips though and it looks like they put on an incredibly performance!

Their light show is just out of this world. All of them are great players as well.

I think it's funny so many people have basically embraced heavy metal band Savatage in a different form.

Polloxum, no, as far as I know my descent is German, English.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I think Prostitute actually has been played. Only CD song to my knowledge that hasn't been played since 2001-02 is Riad.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I think Prostitute actually has been played. Only CD song to my knowledge that hasn't been played since 2001-02 is Riad.

Yeah, it was played in 09. Either Osaka or Tokyo.

It's not a big loss that we don't have THAT performance in proshot.
Not Axl's finest moment...
smile

With that said, I love the song! My favourite on CD. I'd love it if they started to perform it again!

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Ahh thanks guys - didn't realise that smile

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Even with the shaky vox in parts, that song gives me the chills. The band sounds awesome, and Frank in particular has a perfect feel going. FUCK I love that song.

Board footer