You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Slash - "Made In Stoke" DVD & Blu-ray

Gibbo wrote:

Axl is just fat fuck sorry just saying it how it is

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
gibbo wrote:

Axl is just fat fuck sorry just saying it how it is

A fat fuck who can still sing a lot better on songs he created than Myles. I'll even take Axl's 2002 helium voice over Myles' attempted impressions of Axl. I think Myles should just sing the songs in a more natural voice. That's the best way to cover GN'R songs since it's pretty much impossible to do a good impression of Axl.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Gibbo's not a real GN'R fan. He's a Slash mark.

Anybody that would say something that incredibly stupid (twice now), to intentionally pick a fight and pick Myles fucking Kennedy over W. Axl Rose, and basically alluding to Myles singing the songs better today in 2011 than Axl is just asinine.

Even Duff McKagan doesn't agree with you. There's a reason Duff would never sign off on Myles. Only Slash has a hard on for him. I'd take Rock In Rio IV Axl over Myles on his best day.

Plus btw, for as fat a fuck ( roll ) as Axl is... I guarantee you Slash & Duff would drop everything they are doing immediately for a reunion.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Calling Axl a "fat fuck" is flat out stupid. How in the hell is he fat? Who comes up with this shit.  Also how  in the hell can anyone say Myles sings Gn'R songs better than Axl or even has a better voice period? Did I miss something here or what?

As far as these performances go I'll say this, Slash's playing on these songs is BY FAR better than anything that is currently in Guns N' Roses. based on the music alone I think these performances sound better than anything I've heard from any era of Gn'R post Illuions. Seriously that is one tight sounding band. Now the one big thing missing is Axl's voice. Myles does ok but his voice really is generic rock n' roll sounding.

I think Myles did pretty decent on that RQ performance and as far as the music goes on that performance I'm with Mikkamakka, that just may have been the best performance ever of that song musically.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think Myles sounds great on Civil War!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck, Nighttrain, that shit sounds SO APPETITE!!! I fucking love it... Myles is passable on the vox, but the band is fucking tight as fuck, and Slash, my God, as good as Ron is, he can't capture that "Feel" Slash has.  He just can't.  And that is fine, but damn, Slash is a total fucking animal on the guitar.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

axlin you need to get a job your about lazy a axl that how smart you are pal all you do is sit on your arse all day and talk shit get a job loser

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
gibbo wrote:

I am not lying, but that outro brought a tear to my eyes... Fucking rock n roll bliss..  just pure awesomeness...  The solos in RQ are sick, myles hits every note, the backing band is REALLY into the song, love the mix, the drums, bass, rhythm... Fucking fantastic live version of that song.  The outro lyrics are so sick.  And the outro solos, chills....   What a great GNR song, and what a great cover!!!!  Such a well done DVD where EVERYONE brought their "A" game!!!!  And you know why they sound so tight?  They "rehearsed" the fuck out of these tunes.... Kudos for these guys for being such hard workers.  I give them props.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Yer nOt like axl the fat fuck sitting on his arse thinking he the man

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
Bono wrote:

Calling Axl a "fat fuck" is flat out stupid. How in the hell is he fat? Who comes up with this shit.  Also how  in the hell can anyone say Myles sings Gn'R songs better than Axl or even has a better voice period? Did I miss something here or what?

As far as these performances go I'll say this, Slash's playing on these songs is BY FAR better than anything that is currently in Guns N' Roses. based on the music alone I think these performances sound better than anything I've heard from any era of Gn'R post Illuions. Seriously that is one tight sounding band. Now the one big thing missing is Axl's voice. Myles does ok but his voice really is generic rock n' roll sounding.

I think Myles did pretty decent on that RQ performance and as far as the music goes on that performance I'm with Mikkamakka, that just may have been the best performance ever of that song musically.

Am not say myles is better am just say he not as bad as most of you make out look at all the singers he has to cover fuck me give him some creidt. myles n his prime and axl in his prime. axl is the man theres not doubt about that he does a pretty good job

Board footer