You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: What are your plans for Halloween?

Abbey_Road wrote:

Well, I am too old to go trick or treating.  But living in Michigan, it may be too cold to do anything.  Besides, it's not as fun when it falls in the middle of the week.  This is the one holiday next to Christmas when it was more fun when you were a child.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I'm going to be at work.  We're going to be giving away free movie rentals when the little bastards... i mean children, come in with their costumes on.

I am going to my sons Halloween party at school and then trick or treating with him in the late afternoon.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I have no idea.  Getting the hell outta the house though because I'm not giving out candy and I don't want to hear kids knocking all night if I have nothing to give them.

George St. (the ever famous George St. from my many drunken adventures) has a huge festival the weekend before Halloween.  $10 cover to get access to the entire street (all 36 bars included, drinking in the street permitted).  People wear their costumes, there's live entertainment, a costume contest, and a whole lot of fun! The place is alive all day and night until 5 am.  Shouldn't be any different this year!  Haha, watch for me to post when I get back from down there!  To make it even better, my class is planning a Bus Crawl (remember I told you all about the Bus Crawl last summer... haha) on the Friday night of the weekend and it ends with a ticket to the festivities on George St.  Those Bus Crawls are a big mess anyway.  Add the Halloween thing on George and it turns into a huge blowout mess.

So all in all, my Halloween is going to be a piss-up with the rest of the week to recover.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I will be staying home and eating all the leftover candy since nobody ever comes to our house.  We live in the middle of nowhere.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Do homework. I lead an exciting life.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

The yearly Halloween kegger at one of my friends house. I do love Halloween.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I don't care much for Halloween. Like Abbey, it was a holiday I enjoyed as a kid. I don't drink, and with my partying days pretty much a distant memory, the holiday means little. I never get trick or treaters because I am out in the country.

I will probably go watch Saw IV and maybe eat out somewhere.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

going trick or treating with my daughter....she gonna be a Pirate. she picked out her costume herself

also we'll be carving a pumpkin soon, she's been hounding me for a month, ever since the grocery store started selling them 16

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

Haven't really given it much thought to be honest. May have to look into going to some sort of party.

Board footer