You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Jacko's kids finally unmasked

James wrote:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/31/jacko-hid … 3#comments

Those are obviously not his kids. A man born black cant have two kids that look like Casper the Ghost.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This also proves he's never fucked a woman. The only legit possibility was with that chick who had these kids. Now that can be ruled out.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

That's really weird, because those kids look quite a bit like what he looks like now, but nothing like what he should look like biologically.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I remember back in the early 90's, being a young kid and talking to my mom about it.  I made the claim (trying to be funny) that it wasnt the real Michael Jackson, he had been replaced.  I still stick by that theory.

AtariLegend wrote:

I don't think they look weird, or whiter than anyone else who's white.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I don't think they look weird, or whiter than anyone else who's white.

They don't.  The point is their "dad" used to be a black man.  shhhhh! yikes

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Tommie wrote:

I remember back in the early 90's, being a young kid and talking to my mom about it.  I made the claim (trying to be funny) that it wasnt the real Michael Jackson, he had been replaced.  I still stick by that theory.

Interesting theory. I think a small urban legend did start about he died during that Pepsi commerical explosion (around 87 or 88) and he was replaced. Either that or he staged that so he could get the 'whitening' surgery done. I can check snopes for it.

Board footer