You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: Who will be the 2012 GOP Nominee?

-Jack- wrote:

Anyone live in Iowa on this forum? The GOP Iowa Caucus is on 1/3/12 and I've been following news/polls surrounding it for awhile. If anyone is interested in the GOP nomination process, let's use this thread to talk candidates/post news/gossip/whatever.

The two newest polls from Iowa (one taken 11/28, the other 11/27-11/30) have Gingrich 1st, Paul 2nd, Romney 3rd, and Bachmann 4th. (Cain is actually 4th, but he just dropped out so..)

28 & 25 for Gingrich
18 & 13 for Paul
16 & 12 for Romney
(10 & 8 Cain)
10 & 8 Bachmann
7 & 6 Perry
6 & 3 Santorum

If Cain's support mostly goes to Gingrich, he might run off with the state and take momentum going into New Hampshire. A PPP poll is supposed to be coming out Monday so that will be interesting to see also.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I live in Iowa.  I have actually always ignored the Caucus becuase I grew up in Illinois, and in Il you have to be a registered party member to vote in the Primary.  I'd never join a party, so I just sit back and watch them.

I found out the Caucus doesn't work like that shortly after them 4 years ago.

Seeing Gingrich at #1 makes me think I should get in on one because Paul is the only one on that list I care for at all.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

A pitiful bunch really...

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

28 & 25 for more war, less liberty, world government.
18 & 13 for less war, more liberty, sovereignity.
16 & 12 for more war, less liberty, world government.
10 & 8 for more war, less liberty, world government.
7 & 6 for more war, less liberty, world government.
6 & 3 for more war, less liberty, world government.

Omar like it simple.

-Jack-

-Jack- wrote:

Do it Jorge! For Paul! Maybe get a few friends to show up too wink. If RP wins Iowa that'll be a pretty big deal. His fundraising would spike big, he would probably get 2nd in NH, and his polling in other states would also spike.

Do it for liberty!

-Jack-

-Jack- wrote:

PPP Iowa Poll released today
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main … -iowa.html

Gingrich 27
Paul 18
Romney 16
Bachmann 13
Perry 9
Santorum 6
Huntsman 4
Johnson 1

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Having Paul win a few early states will make it interesting.  Honestly, I think it's going to be Romney straight thru.  Newt is just another desperation hope in a long line of #2s otherwise known as Bachman, Perry, Cain.

Caususes are always wierd too don't forget.  It's not really voting, it's process of elimination where people move into groups or something.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

And it's not like the voting machines aren't rigged to begin with, so...yeah, these polls are pointless. Must be nice raking in thousands of votes in towns with a few hundred registered voters.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I cannot believe that Cain dropped out of the race, Gingrich is now the leader, and nobody is a bigger scumbag towards women than Gingrich.

Do I care? Not really.

But it really shows have fucking stupid ass that electorate is. The dumbest mother fuckers of all time are the common voters.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

If I'd have never seen the numbers I'd have assumed Romney was in the lead, seeing that it's Gingrich (not to mention Paul above him too) absolutely blows my mind.

Board footer