You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Guns N' Roses on YouTube

RussTCB wrote:

removed

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

"i`ve been in hell for 25 years"

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

"i`ve been in hell for 25 years"
it seems there`s no lack of groupies in hell...

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

He def nailed all of those chicks.

AtariLegend wrote:

She has videos of DJ and Bumblefoot leaving too, Bumblefoot was cool to them and said they'd try to get back to Brazil next year or the year after.

Looks like Axl got his pick of the groupies.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

He was annoyed with them by the end.

I've always wondered if Axl has a thing about being touched. Everything seems to go south after the hugs n' stuff usually in most meetings.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

he was clearly guarded even as she first leaned in towards him to hug him

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Not often I sit alone and watch GNR videos on YouTube and LMFAO, but I did during the first seconds of this one!

Those of you who have been to the shows recently and have reported back that Axl seemed REALLY happy, I now see what you mean!

[youtube]DoaCwxTI3UE&feature=related[/youtube]

AtariLegend wrote:

He does, good for him.

It seems like a million miles away from some of the 90s and disaterous shows in 2006.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Nice, I hadn't seen that before.  They all seem to be fully enjoying themselves on this tour, especially Axl.  And they seem out to prove a point.  Unfortunately, not enough people are realizing their greatness according to the attendance at some of the shows.  Not that I was expecting anything different, just pointing it out.  It has to be a little strange for GNR to go from playing to 70K in South America to 7K a night in the US.  But it hasn't affected their attitude or effort.  They're still putting in every ounce of energy they can into these shows.  It's as if they've accepted the fact that they're not going to take America by storm and they're determined to give the fans that do come out to see them everything they've got.  Axl could easily have packed it in this tour and play the minimum 2 hour/18 song set, but they're routinely doing close to 3 hour shows and playing 25'ish songs a night.

I wish more people would take notice because they're missing out on something special.  But, what can you do?

Board footer