You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Vancouver, BC - Pacific Coliseum (Dec 17, 2011)

Smoking Guns wrote:

He could have done "it's so easy", but instead, they do a Slash guitar classic. I just wish Duff waited for the rest of the old guys at the rnrhof..z

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Duff on Civil, a Slash song, how ironic.

A Slash song?  Last I checked Duff and Axl had writing credits on that song too.

Ali

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

It wierd how civil war never got on the live era album good song live

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
gibbo wrote:

So true. I've also found that Civil War seems to be the one Gn'R song Gn'R haters or dislikers tend to actually enjoy.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Bono wrote:
gibbo wrote:

So true. I've also found that Civil War seems to be the one Gn'R song Gn'R haters or dislikers tend to actually enjoy.

its a good song.

ive found brownstone to be the song gnr haters like

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Iv got a mate at work who hates sweet child and paradise city he worked at a pub for years and he said they were the 2 most played songs on the juke box smile

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

AFD was always in the jukebox at the local pub I used to go to for years. Paradise City and oddly enough Anything Goes were always on heavy rotation. Just seemed to be the two that people played most.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I always thought it was weird as hell Civil War wasn't on Live Era.

It was always incredibly popular and one of their best known songs of the UYI era.

AtariLegend wrote:

I think it's more ironic how certain fans, have confirmed that by Guns N' Roses, they mean Slash and Slash alone.

Yep, it's a shame, but I can't say it's shocking.

Alot of Slashites hide in the reunion camp. Nothing wrong with reunion, but when they give Axl hell, yet they themselves consider Slash to be GN'R, just pisses on Izzy & Duff, let alone Axl.

It's bothersome. Really is.

What's even more crazy is it seems like alot of them see certain songs as "Slash songs" that were band efforts.

Yet if you were to say that about Axl, you'd get ten tons of shit saying how it was a Slash song.

Then they look it up and find Izzy & Duff's name on it.

It's bizarre. People write history the way they want it to whatever club/camp they belong to.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I always thought it was weird as hell Civil War wasn't on Live Era.

It was always incredibly popular and one of their best known songs of the UYI era.

AtariLegend wrote:

I think it's more ironic how certain fans, have confirmed that by Guns N' Roses, they mean Slash and Slash alone.

Yep, it's a shame, but I can't say it's shocking.

Alot of Slashites hide in the reunion camp. Nothing wrong with reunion, but when they give Axl hell, yet they themselves consider Slash to be GN'R, just pisses on Izzy & Duff, let alone Axl.

It's bothersome. Really is.

What's even more crazy is it seems like alot of them see certain songs as "Slash songs" that were band efforts.

Yet if you were to say that about Axl, you'd get ten tons of shit saying how it was a Slash song.

Then they look it up and find Izzy & Duff's name on it.

It's bizarre. People write history the way they want it to whatever club/camp they belong to.

Diehard Slashites are every bit as annoying as diehard Axlites. It's hilarious to see some of those moronic comments on YouTube about how "awesome" Myles sounds singing GN'R songs, even while he clearly butchers them.

Board footer