You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: December 16, Key Arena- Seattle, WA

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

Sorry, bud. If you misinterpreted what I said, or I worded it poorly, I had no problem explaining it. You didn't ask. You wanted to fly off the handle, put words in my mouth and then take it out of context yourself.

Bono: "Are you saying he thought Axl was GN'R???"

me: "No, he said that Axl didn't want to go outside of GN'R to create music, because he put everything creatively in the band, and in that way considered GN'R a solo project."

Bono. " Oh, okay, cool."

See how easy that was? smile

14 your idea of flying off the handle is hilarious.  And why not just say what you said here in the first place. Even Johndivney took what you said as though you were saying Slash agreed that Gn'R was Axl's solo project. roll

madagas wrote:

both of you sound like two old crusty bitches...the thread is about a concert in Seattle!

When was the Seattle concert?  It took much more then MisterID and myself to turn this thread into 15 pages

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't mind discussion. Hell you guys could talk Dodgers baseball, as long as it's a discussion.

What I don't like is when I see a concert thread 15 fuckin' pages long of people (not naming names) telling the concert GOER how they're wrong, didn't see what they thought they saw, and how the concert GOER is incorrect, because the fucking INTERNET said so.

That makes me want to break myself down, squeeze through the fiberoptic line, and come out the other end of the computer with a baseball bat.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I don't mind discussion. Hell you guys could talk Dodgers baseball, as long as it's a discussion.

What I don't like is when I see a concert thread 15 fuckin' pages long of people (not naming names) telling the concert GOER how they're wrong, didn't see what they thought they saw, and how the concert GOER is incorrect, because the fucking INTERNET said so.

That makes me want to break myself down, squeeze through the fiberoptic line, and come out the other end of the computer with a baseball bat.

You've been guilty of doing this dude 14

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

No I haven't. Axl obviously sucked at Rio IV. It was live for all the world to see.

I mean people sitting back and telling me or anyone else what the fucking stage looks like at a show they aren't even at, because an e-mail told them so.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

No I haven't. Axl obviously sucked at Rio IV. It was live for all the world to see.

I mean people sitting back and telling me or anyone else what the fucking stage looks like at a show they aren't even at, because an e-mail told them so.

Nah dude I clearly remember you telling some guy who was at Rio that people hugging and crying and shit was bullshit but then you saw the same thing in .... Orlando?  Thing is whether or not the Rio show was shit for the world to see WE(i did it too) were internet geeks telling a  person who was actually there their experience was bullhit.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't remember telling him it was bullshit

I remember telling him it was LAME. I didn't call him a liar, or I don't remember it. I talked to the guy on Twitter directly about it.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I don't remember telling him it was bullshit

I remember telling him it was LAME. I didn't call him a liar, or I don't remember it. I talked to the guy on Twitter directly about it.

Ahhh maybe I misread it or misremeber it. I just remember the vibe was out there that we were all rolling our eyes at the hugging and crying thing.  Either way crying and huging total strangers is lame 14 What is this the New Kids on the Block?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I just found (and still do) South America's thing with Axl totally bizarre.

Board footer