You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: What Are You Listening To?

Gibbo wrote:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:

Axl's voice is insane and seeing Duff with him on stage is just awesome. Richard kicks on the slide guitar.

When you see stuff like that, and people say how "I like Axl's (2011) voice now so much better", I just burst into hysterics laughing. 2010 has been the best he sounded vocally since 1993.  It's not so much "i'm a rasp guy", as much as their is POWER there. He's missing power right now on alot of stuff, 'cause his throat is too tight.

Even in 2006 when he went helium, there was power there. He missed that in 2002, and is missing that in 2011 right now. Thankfully I got to hear a more 2010-Axl a couple months ago.

And also when I hear stuff like this, and people say "don't care for Nice Boys". I don't know how in the hell that is even possible. This video alone RAWKS! 9

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

[youtube]E8x3QXitGks&feature=related[/youtube]

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Just heard "Don't Go Away" by Oasis for the first time in a while, what a jam.

That's so weird. I had that song in my head last night for some reason so I got out the Be Here Now album for the first time in YEARS and went for a drive. Awesome song, awesome album.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I've been listening to ALOT of 80s-styled electronic/synth stuff lately.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Been listening to Buddy Holly quite a bit this weekend. Friday was the 53rd anniversary of the plane crash. Such a huge loss. It's amazing how prolific he was in just 18 months, and the massive impact he had on everyone who came after him (Beatles, Stones, Dylan, etc.).

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Hangar 18 and some more MEGADETH!!! 39

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194