You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Faster
 Rep: 3 

Re: Katy Perry, Russell Brand To Divorce

Faster wrote:

I don't know how well known Russell Brand is in the US (or at least the reputation he used to have) but I don't think anyone in the UK actually expected him to even get married at all - so this came as no surprise when I heard it. They must hardly ever even be in the same country.

I actually quite liked Boyce Avenue doing Teenage Dream and Brand used to have a great radio show on Radio 2 about 5 years ago but aside from that I could hardly give a shit about either of them.

Give me Zooey Deschanel any day. She might be an actress but her music is better too.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Yeah, Katy Perry does seem to have that poor mans Zooey thing, or so it seems to me.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm not a big fan of Zooey's look either, but she's much superior to Perry imo.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Im with Axlin... Katy Perry really does nothing for me either.. .big tits?? Dime a dozen

Lomax wrote:
Faster wrote:

I actually quite liked Boyce Avenue doing Teenage Dream and Brand used to have a great radio show on Radio 2 about 5 years ago but aside from that I could hardly give a shit about either of them.

Boyce avenue.... god I hate them

Axlin12 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

That is HANDS DOWN the BEST picture of her I've ever seen.

She's still fucking hideous.

Yes... i'm serious.

Not only are you serious. You're right. She's a man trapped inside a womans tits.

I know she's not hot because she looks like me. She has my face and I am the proud propieter of quite the impressive penis.

This is a picture of my face I took just now:

katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg

Here is a picture of Katy perry taken a while ago:

katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg

You see the likeness? And I'm a guy... So ... yeah...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Bwhahaha... yeah man.

So fucking hot there.

roll 16

-D-

-D- wrote:

Fucking disturbing

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I've seen that picture and still think she's FINE.  Well, not IN that picture, but overall.  You can find a bad picture of ANYONE.  So that says nothing to me.

The thing for me.  I realize she's not the hottest girl in the world.  And people's tastes and opinions differ obviously.  But she's got 3 things going for her in my eyes.  1) she looks good, 2) she's got a good voice, 3) she's got a shitload of money.  And they all combine into reasons I like her.  For the most part, I can't stand pop music.  I hate it, loathe it, try my best not to listen to it.  But I can't name a single Katy Perry song I've heard that I didn't vomit upon hearing.  So that says something for me.

So I get what Axlin is saying.  He doesn't like Katy Perry as a person, so therefore he doesn't find her attractive.  If she saved your cat from drowning you might think she's the hottest thing on earth, but since you think she's vile for her tour rider, you formed your opinion accordingly.  And by the way, who knows what's true or not in that rider.  And whatever is true, who knows if Katy Perry put that in there herself.  I find it hard to believe she's blatantly trying to ripoff her own fans.  That sounds much more like a management tactic to me.  Jon Bon Jovi's brother was ripping off Bon Jovi fanclub members for years and I don't think people blamed Jon for that, nor should they.

Anyhow, my point is, there are girls who are hotter than Katy Perry for sure.  Nicole Sherzinger for one, is amazingly beautiful.  But I absolutely despise the Pussycat Dolls and thought that bonus track she did on Slash's CD was a disgrace.  The worst lyrics and content in a song that Slash was ever involved with.  So Nicole's beauty doesn't fool me into thinking she's some great artist.  In that department, I think she sucks.

But Ms. Perry, on the other hand, is the whole package.

-D-

-D- wrote:

Nicole Sherzinger isn't hot either to me

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

That sounds crazy to me too, but I'll let it go, because I could care less about her.

Board footer