You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: NFL Playoffs

Bro-mero wrote:

Saturday marks the start of the NFL wild card round. Games are:

Saturday Afternoon- Bengals @ Texans

Saturday Night- Lions @ Saints

Noon Sunday- Falcons @ Giants

Sunday Afternoon- Steelers @ Broncos

Who ya got?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

It's worth the gamble in my opinion but the Saints are too good at home, you never know.....

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Bengals/Texans is tough to call. Anybody feel confident predicting the outcome of a playoff battle between Andy Dalton and TJ Yates? I hope not. Houston is the better team in my opinion, and even with an ultra-conservative offense for Yates, Cincy's D could struggle against that running game. I'm leaning to Houston, but if Andre Johnson's not 80% or Jake Delhomme has to play, then the Bengals could easily take it.

The Saints are getting 10.5 against Detroit which is enough for me to pick New  Orleans to win, if nothing else. They're averaging 42 points a game at home, and the Lions haven't been in the playoffs in forever. With Drew Brees, home-field advantage, and the humiliating loss to Seattle last year, I think the Saints win this big.

I like the Giants, who've peaked late and have the better QB in my opinion. This is the best game of the weekend to me, but I'm a non-believer in Atlanta so I have no hesitation picking the Giants. Better pass rush, better QB, better WR core.

Broncos suck, Steelers win huge. Or possibly they win small, since their offense sometimes lags, but there's no doubt in my mind that they'll win.

KIKO2K
 Rep: 5 

KIKO2K wrote:

From a Brazilian point of view i say the superbowl wil be:

Giants X Steelers

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Texans
Saints
Giants
Steelers

And I think the Steelers will EMBARASS the Broncos.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think it's a shame that Tebow's religion off-field involvement have been dragged through the mud, because he seems like a pretty straight-forward, likeable guy...

But a Quarterback he ain't, and tomorrow is gonna be like watching a High School team from BFE, Texas take on the Pittsburgh Steelers.

This is gonna be like watching an elephant stomp on a mouse.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i think the broncos might squeak it out

there has to be an upset right?

jsut saw that Josh McDaniels is back in the fold for the pats? is that true?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

couple matches already set for next week

NFC
49er's (2) vs Saints (3)
Packers (1) vs Atl (5) or NYG (4)

AFC
Ravens (2) vs Texans (3)
Pats (1) vs Den (4) or Pit (5)

Board footer