You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: NFL Playoffs

Bro-mero wrote:

As for tebow, will luck will run out next year. He plays awful for 3 1/2 quarters and is still in the game because the rest of the team picked up the slack. Then their kicker kicks these 50-55 yard bombs to win it. It's everybody BUT Tebow winning the bronco games

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

As for tebow, will luck will run out next year. He plays awful for 3 1/2 quarters and is still in the game because the rest of the team picked up the slack. Then their kicker kicks these 50-55 yard bombs to win it. It's everybody BUT Tebow winning the bronco games

Not in yesterday's game.  Tebow played REAL well in that game and was THE reason they won, along with Demaryius Thomas.  Usually he does play poorly for a bulk of the game, but a lot of that has to do with the gameplan.  They don't let him loose until they have to, late in the game.  But they were forced into it yesterday because Pittsburgh was stacking the line against the run.  He was so bad the first few drives I thought they might have to turn to Brady Quinn, but then he went on to have his best game as a Pro.  I'm not a believer, but you have to give him props for what he did yesterday.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

49ers are overrated? I haven't heard anyone talk about them as an elite team or a Super Bowl contender. Their record's inflated but everyone knows that. New Orleans will no doubt be favored by most in that game. Saying San Fran isn't great is one thing, but overrated? They're by far the least talked about team still in the playoffs from what I've read/heard/seen.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

I have to admit Tebow did play a great game, but the other 10 regular season games he had played have been terrible overall

The 49ers aren't favorites by almost anyone, but when some people say The Saints will struggle against a great San Fran D and their playing away is historically correct,but the Saints will destroy San Fran regardless of historical evidence because I think the 49ers are very overrated

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Hey guys and lets not forget in that pressure-intensive game...

Tebow FUCKING SUCKS out of the pocket.

And he was showing the patience and skill of a vet out there. I was stunned. I watched the guy for years on the Gators, hearing all my friends beat off to him, and still I never thought Tebow worked well out of the pocket.

This is a guy who was a RUNNER all season in order to win games.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

I have to admit Tebow did play a great game, but the other 10 regular season games he had played have been terrible overall

The 49ers aren't favorites by almost anyone, but when some people say The Saints will struggle against a great San Fran D and their playing away is historically correct,but the Saints will destroy San Fran regardless of historical evidence because I think the 49ers are very overrated

Hey, the Saints lost to the 7-9 Seahawks last year in the playoffs, so I wouldn't be so sure.  The San Fran crowd is going to be raucous.  It's been awhile for them since they had a good team to cheer about.  Their defense is great, offense not so much.  At the very least it should be an interesting game.  The 9'ers could use some weather to aide them, lots of wind.  Maybe some rain to slow down the Saints.

KIKO2K
 Rep: 5 

KIKO2K wrote:

Hey it seems like Michael Vick changed the game Huh ?!

I mean Tebow was running out of the pocket, playing like Vick.

I am crazy or what ?!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

And Kordell Stewart was doing it with Pittsburgh before Vick.

What I thought was hilarious was I saw Stewart as an analyst on ESPN running down Tebow's all running, no passing game....

YOU FUCKIN' INVENTED IT... what the hell? 14 16

KIKO2K
 Rep: 5 

KIKO2K wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

And Kordell Stewart was doing it with Pittsburgh before Vick.

What I thought was hilarious was I saw Stewart as an analyst on ESPN running down Tebow's all running, no passing game....

YOU FUCKIN' INVENTED IT... what the hell? 14 16

Dude i am from Brazil  i dunno about Stewart..

I am serious Michael Vick changed the game others QB changed the way they play and the defense goes appeshit with it !:laugh:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Cam Newton is making people forget who Vick is... He is already a much better passer, and, not far behind as a runner, add to the equation he is much bigger, and Cam Newton will now be the new best "hybrid" thrower passer and runner in the NFL.

Board footer