You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Katy Perry, Russell Brand To Divorce

monkeychow wrote:

Ok...

1. The bed shot is just a terrible pic. It's hardly indicative of what she looks like normally. Anyone can have a bad shot. Especially if it's taken from a camera phone jammed under their nose in crap lighting when they're half asleep. But seriously...I've seen some girls who i know are supermodel worthy in real life look shit in a picture...it happens sometimes. So the picture means nothing.

2. To me she's not what I'd call a real looker like a model would be. But she's also not ugly. I see her as just a normal looking girl whose got famous. Well - ok normal looking with pretty big boobs.

3. The pussy cat doll bonus track on the Slash album is cool as fuck. Sure it's a comedy song - but it's got alice, and steven adler, and nicolle is screaming her heart out - and who knew she could do it! Not slash's best work ever but it's worth a listen to me.

4.Aside from those in relationships who I get won't cheat etc, are people really that fussy about sex around here? hahahha....I've slept with girls who look much worse than her...(maybe some better too...but that was expensive wink )

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Riad wrote:

I am the proud propieter of quite the impressive penis.

I was drinking when I read this and now my keyboard is ruined 14

Lomax wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Ok...

1. The bed shot is just a terrible pic. It's hardly indicative of what she looks like normally. Anyone can have a bad shot. Especially if it's taken from a camera phone jammed under their nose in crap lighting when they're half asleep. But seriously...I've seen some girls who i know are supermodel worthy in real life look shit in a picture...it happens sometimes. So the picture means nothing.

2. To me she's not what I'd call a real looker like a model would be. But she's also not ugly. I see her as just a normal looking girl whose got famous. Well - ok normal looking with pretty big boobs.

3. The pussy cat doll bonus track on the Slash album is cool as fuck. Sure it's a comedy song - but it's got alice, and steven adler, and nicolle is screaming her heart out - and who knew she could do it! Not slash's best work ever but it's worth a listen to me.

4.Aside from those in relationships who I get won't cheat etc, are people really that fussy about sex around here? hahahha....I've slept with girls who look much worse than her...(maybe some better too...but that was expensive wink )

I've slept with much MUCH worse than Katy Perry. I've also slept with MUCH better. The ting is in the context of marriage, what the fuck? Would you marry Katy Perry if she wasn't a rich n famous singer?

Fame is attractive to guys looking for a conquest. Money is attractive to a guy looking for some $$$$.That face is attractive to a guy who likes men.
She must have the worlds most awesome personality, because really... Apart from the money... There's not a lot goin on.
She's not even a good singer. I'd fuck Ticco Tores before I'd fuck Katy Perry. BECAUSE of the fame n money. Because apart from that ... like.. I don't think there's much to her.

And no I don't know her personally, but I don't know Sofia Vergara personally either and I think she's really attractive.

I'm kinda judgin this on interviews and stuff as well as looks though, which I think is fair I think.

Sofia looks crap without makeup too (I just googled her) but looks aside, she's still an attractive person in general.

sofia_vergara_make_up_free.jpg

Hmmmmm Maybe it's really just a personal preference thing, but Katy Perry rubs me up wrong. Seems like shes not genuine, that's judgin her on her public face only but yeah... there ya go.

I wouldn't touch the public Katy Perry with a barge pole, I would slap the public face of Sofia Vergara with my barge pole. Or would have if I wasn't unsingle.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

No offense dude, but you kinda don't get what i'm saying.

I didn't like Katy Perry WAY WAY WAY before that tour rider. I never liked her.

The tour rider clinched me not liking her. The tour rider meant she never had a chance to win me over (not that she gives a flying fuck, not saying she does).

If anything me not liking Katy to begin with biased me on her tour rider.

Nicole S. is ugly too. fyi

No, I get it.  My point is, IF Katy Perry saved you from a burning building prior to you reading her tour rider you may have a different opinion on her.  Now apparently, you'd refuse her help and burn to death because you hate her so much.

I give up, there's no converting you guys.  I realize Katy Perry is not supermodel hot.  And her beauty is only accentuated by her talent and fame.  That works for A LOT of stars.  You could find much hotter girls who work as waitresses in everyday life, but they're not looked at in the same light.  Obviously fame and fortune are attractive and have an effect.  Whatever.  I like the way she looks, sings, what have you.  It's all good.

And now Nicole Sherzinger isn't hot either?  Man.

One girl some used to find attractive (maybe still do) that I cannot stand is Tara Reid.  SHE rubbed me the wrong way for whatever reason.  Hated that girl.  So I get where some of you are coming from.  Some people you just don't jive with, even if you know nothing about them personally.  I also hate Oasis and the Dave Matthews Band, just to add to the list.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Whoa man, whoa. I may not like Katy Perry, but I would risk my life to save her from a burning building, or you, or some other person. I actually saved a girl who was a "potential" girlfriend from a near-death situation. I'll save you the details, but she played me, then got caught up with a rough guy who got caught up with a VERY rough group of guys who kill and smile afterwards.... anyways I got her out of there before she got dead within the week.

She thanked me, and I looked at her with a dead pan expression, "yeah right".

I hated myself for it, but I did it anyways. She went right back to the same stupid ass hijinks, and using people... what ev.

I can't just let people sail up the river, bad or death... I just can't do it. Katy is no exception.

As for Tara Reid... hey man, WE AGREE ON SOMETHING. When I was in high school, and American Pie came out, all I fuckin' heard about was Tara Reid, and I always thought she was incredibly fuck ugly.

She's even uglier today. Add Paris Hilton to that list of "puke", when people talked up her hotness.

monkeychow wrote:

4.Aside from those in relationships who I get won't cheat etc, are people really that fussy about sex around here? hahahha....I've slept with girls who look much worse than her...(maybe some better too...but that was expensive  )

I am that fussy about sex. I always have been. I won't allow myself to be habitual, because when you do that, you allow yourself to be corrupted. Alcohol, drugs, pussy, money, food, God, politics...

everything in moderation. All balanced. Allow yourself to say -- NO. Never be weaker than that.

Yeah I know... i'm crazy. 16

Lomax wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I am that fussy about sex. I always have been. I won't allow myself to be habitual, because when you do that, you allow yourself to be corrupted. Alcohol, drugs, pussy, money, food, God, politics...

everything in moderation. All balanced. Allow yourself to say -- NO. Never be weaker than that.

Yeah I know... i'm crazy. 16

Amen to that. It's a shame more people can't see just how easily sex will fuck you up if you abuse it.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

"If you fuck too much you're dick falls off" -- Stephen Pearcy 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I am that fussy about sex. I always have been.

I'm fussy about who i get into relationships with...cos I really only want to spend time dating people who I feel have potential to work out as a long term kinda thing.

But when single, to me sex is something fun to do, like you might go to the movies, or go bowling, or have sex wink That's assuming I can get any which is a whole other challenge...

So i guess like looks wise I'm very fussy academically. And my tastes differ from a lot of people. Often I don't find girls my friends think are babes to really be my dream-girls. And likewise I'll be with some girl that's rocking my world and they'll think "wtf". That's the funny thing about taste. We all differ.

Like some of my friends are desperate for girls who have huge boobs...it's what drives them nuts...but then there's also guys around who want nothing more than a girl with small breasts. Some people like fat chicks, some skinny etc. Something for everyone.

I guess what I mean is...I get the academic rating of what we like...but I always question how accurate it would be...but then maybe I'm just low self worth compared to you guys.

Like I can sit here and tell you I think Alicia Witt is hotter than anyone in Hollywood, and way more interesting than Katy Perry. But then I wonder....if I'd been single for a few months...one morning Katy Perry's clone turns up at my house and offers to blow me...am I going to be undoing my pants or reaching for my blue-book rating guide? 16

But then I'm a sad case...sort of habitual in all the ways I shouldn't be wink

Anyway, it's probably good if we're not all into her. Because she's soon to be Faldor's woman....:beer:

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Anyway, it's probably good if we're not all into her. Because she's soon to be Faldor's woman....:beer:

I never thought it would be so easy.  All I have to do is contact Katy and tell her by all accounts nobody thinks she's hot, talented, etc.  But I DO.  That should be enough, right?  We're meant to be together.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Alicia Witt is absolutely gorgeous to me. She falls outside of my type, and isn't my dream girl, but she is a stunner. With her makeup she's a stone cold knockout, without or with scaled way back makeup, she's cute as hell.

I just think of women in terms of A) do I find you attractive, and B) are you interesting?, and not particularly in that order.

Sex to me boring and pointless with an emotional bond and/or connection. I can just go home and pull my dick thinking of far hotter chicks, then picking up some headcase reject at the bar, just to find a hole for the night.

Then again... i've never had the pussy drive of most guys. So I understand what motivates me is different. When I stare at a chick, and lock in, they should consider themselves special, because I RARELY if ever do it.

Alot of what drives me in classifying girls as attractive, is since I was middle school, I had a vision in my head of my dream girl. Not "perfection" or anything like that, but just a normal girl, and that has been recurring in my head ever since. It's never changed, never wavered.

The closest i've found over the years is there are some Italian-Caucasian mixed women that look similar to it. But not quite. The thing is, I knew absolutely none as a kid, didn't read magazines, don't remember anyone on TV/film, and didn't have the internet either. I don't know where it comes from.

It's always drove me. It doesn't mean I don't find TONS of women attractive, but no one looks as good as her. hmm

Board footer