You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Katy Perry, Russell Brand To Divorce

slcpunk wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

"If you fuck too much you're dick falls off" -- Stephen Pearcy 16

I knew a guy whose dick hemorrhaged whilst fucking and had to be hospitalized. The guy fucks and has fucked EVERYBODY on the planet, totally disgusting. So there is some truth to that statement. 16

I remember when a mutual friend told me about it, the email title (no lie) said "Dick Explosion."

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

FFS cramer...now I'm going to have to go back to the shrink to forget that's even something that could possibly happen....;)

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

"If you fuck too much you're dick falls off" -- Stephen Pearcy 16

I knew a guy whose dick hemorrhaged whilst fucking and had to be hospitalized. The guy fucks and has fucked EVERYBODY on the planet, totally disgusting. So there is some truth to that statement. 16

I remember when a mutual friend told me about it, the email title (no lie) said "Dick Explosion."

Nasty... my mom used to be a Unit Clerk and pretty young dude like 26-ish and his girlfriend was 21, and he came in the ER while I was in there in total agnony, and the dude broke his dick.

He and his girl did it rough, really rough, and "missed" and it broke like an arm would.

They were having to move him around and put him up on a bed, and I caught a glipse of it and it was bent sideways... I about puked. Every man there felt sick seeing another dude like that.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I would imagine that would be unreal pain. We've all had it miss a bit during an intense nasty and THAT shit hurts. Dick bent sideways? haha, fucking shoot me.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

That's why ever since that... I take it slow. I'm totally fucking psyched out about going all jackhammer, because I just get that vision, and freak out.

I guess it's the equivalent of being on deck in baseball and watching a dude take a fastball in the head, suddenly you lose your swing. 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

The People have spoken

http://www.undercover.fm/news/15971-abs … ice-awards

ABSENT KATY PERRY CLEANS UP AT PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS
By Sally Bailey

After tweeting fans last week that she would not attend The Peoples Choice Awards Katy Perry has cleaned up at the Peoples Choice Awards in Los Angeles winning more categories than anyone else with 5 gongs.

Perry was awarded The Peoples Choice Award in the following categoreis;

Favourite Female Artist
    Tour Headliner
    Song of the Year for E.T with Kanye West
    Music Video for " Last Friday Night"
    TV Guest Star for her appearance in "How I Met Your Mother"

The Peoples Choice Awards would have been her first public appearance since her husband Russell Brand filed for divorce after 14 months of marriage.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The People's Choice Awards are a bigger sham than the Grammy's.

A true popularity contest. I always laugh at the People's Choice... "The People's Choice of everything corporate America tells you is cool".

Robert Pattinson being on stage alone ensures what a joke it is.

Throw "Teen Choice", "Nickelodeon", "Source Awards", "Country Music Awards" on that list too.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I agree...but then you look at some of the formal bodies and they choices they make...like Raiders of the Lost Ark not getting stuff...ET not getting stuff....sometimes u need the general public to point out we all like something!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, they called it right on "The Dark Knight"

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I agree...but then you look at some of the formal bodies and they choices they make...like Raiders of the Lost Ark not getting stuff...ET not getting stuff....sometimes u need the general public to point out we all like something!

Exactly, all these award shows are ridiculous for the most part.  Hell even the shrine that's honoring GNR in April is considered ridiculous by MOST.

Board footer