You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: The next two things to look forward to?

Abbey_Road wrote:

Are they this list from Universal and the release of Angel Down so we can hear Axl sing on the songs?

I knew we'd be in for another silent period.

I think the Japan tour alluded to that because it seemed that no one even really talked much about the shows compared to the other shows they did with the exception of Don't Cry being played was the only big highlight.

Am I missing anything else we should be looking forward to considering CD isn't one of them?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Well, if the thing at the Queen forum is true, Axl will be on a Queen tribute disc. That is doubtful because there is zero new info concerning that, and its a month away.

Yeah, all we are getting in the foreseeable future is the Baz songs. Better than nothing thats for sure. Hopefully that Aerosmith cover kicks ass.

About the silent period, I predicted it would happen before the Asian tour kicked off. There was just a different "feel" to the touring that happened this year. Fanbase showed minor interest, and the media gave it no attention. We just have to hope for 08.

Good to see you here Abbey.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

The release list and Angel Down for me as well. Bach has a great band behind him so the songs will sound good most likely. Been a while since news songs with Axl singing officially came out. Hopefully a little buzz is created for Axl after this is released and Guns could take advantage of it, but that's wishful thinking. Nothing on Bach but it's not exactly one of the most anticipated albums releases.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Is he using the same backing band as he has used on prior material? I was not impressed with his solo work. Maybe I should give it another listen.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

"Metal" Mike Chlasciak is a good guitar player and can write and play some good riffs and music. I think the music will be good on the album. Not amazing but good.

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

I'm looking forward to Baz's record. If only because Axl is on it. I'll buy it.

Definitely looking forward to hearing the songs on Angel Down that Axl is on.   

Yeah the Universal list but I am not counting that we will see CD on there.   

For me subconciously, I look forward to whenever we do hear some sort of news coming out of GNR because you never know when it's gonna happen.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I'm looking forward to hearing Axl on Baz's album and am hoping for rather than looking forward to a statement from GNR before 07 is over on the status of the album and plans for 08.

I'm not really looking forward to the Universal release list because I know what won't be on it.

Sky Dog wrote:

I gotta say that I am looking forward to nothing....don't care about Baz's album or a Queen tribute cd and definitely put no stock in a Universal release list. So NOTHING. No bullshit statement from Axl again will save anything-he did that last year!!!!:flame: oh lord, I have changed in to Bono....:nervous:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer