You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

Axlin16 wrote:
Ali wrote:
killingvector wrote:

hahahahaha, Jarmo's place is such a joke. Everyone falling in line that this package is worth it:

"And in my view, you can't put a price on supporting the band that you love in your heart and soul.
                                                                                      -one.in.a.million."

Shoot me, right now.

No, not everyone.  That isn't true.  That quote you posted reminds me of the sentiment some people I know have for various sports teams/franchises.  The term "die-hard" comes to mind.  You may not understand or agree with it, but the guy is honest about his passion for GN'R.

Ali

God that is SO queer. Blindly spending money for anything based on those reasons, somebody seriously needs to check themselves. Sports fanatics included.

Now if GN'R wanna give me something real deal, like downloadable shows (that are not the same fuckin' setlist every night), i'd be there with tip!

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

With that free PPV stream of the Chicago show, that's it for me! I'm paying for a Premium Membership right now!
smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'd rather just buy the PPV for $5 bucks, than for $50.

Jesus...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
faldor wrote:

Just got this e-mail, as I'm sure many of you did.  I can't keep up with all this terminology. 

And even better, as an early subscriber to GunsNRoses.com’s re-emergence, we are getting you 40% off the $5 price plus a free month’s worth of access to NIGHTRAIN – the band’s online fan club. Click HERE to get YOUR $3 price on what is sure to be a highlight of anyone’s PRESIDENT’S DAY WEEKEND in the US.

So I guess for $3 you get a free one month trial subscription of the fan club.  And additionally, I'm guessing if you are a member of the fan club, you still have to pay for the online stream?  Was hoping stuff like that would be included in the subscription terms.

Edit - It looks like the show is FREE for fan club members.  Is there something wrong with my reading comprehension because I didn't get that at all from what I read?

Edit 2 - Okay, I got a second e-mail saying it was free.  Whoops.

This stream is complimentary (FREE) for the entertainment of our NIGHTRAIN members. Simply visit us on Sunday around 10pm Central US Time (Chicago) for all the fun and games HERE (http://gunsnroses.com/ppvfc)!

So I could join up now for $3 and not have all that bumf and shipping fees?

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I'd rather just buy the PPV for $5 bucks, than for $50.

Jesus...

I wanna support this positive change in the GNR-camp that we've seen lately. At least in my eyes.

$50 is not so much in my country. It's basicly 4 beers at a decent outdoor restaurant in the summertime!

And for this I'll get a live PPV, t-shirt and a bandana in which I can blow my aging nose!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

So how do you access the $3 months trial of Nightrain, just buy the concert stream?

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

I just checked and thats apparently right enough about the shipping, if you choose the US option the fee would be $10.08.

Its a bit confusing having a "worldwide shipping" and "US shipping" seperately if people abroad can also just use the US option anyway, and now the worldwide option has changed to $84.80 express and $81.62 worldwide saver WTF?!

So for the general membership if I chose the worldwide option it would now cost....

2nuq13k.jpg

Thats a hell of a lot more than even just yesterday!

Lomax wrote:

Axl%252BRose%252BAxlRose5.jpg

Board footer