You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: Mar. 12th, 2012 - House of Blues, Los Angeles, CA

smoke wrote:

Everytime I think there's nothing to be excited about someybing crazy like this happens. In the end, still no new music but damn, Robin and Brain- I'd love both of them back, but not sure I'd want to lose anyone either.

Mazdarati
 Rep: 7 

Mazdarati wrote:
smoke wrote:

Everytime I think there's nothing to be excited about someybing crazy like this happens. In the end, still no new music but damn, Robin and Brain- I'd love both of them back, but not sure I'd want to lose anyone either.

Why stop at 9 band members? 14

David St. Hubbins wrote:

I mean you read... you read... you  saw exactly how many people who's been in this band over the years, 37 people's been in this band over the years. I mean it's like, you know, six months from now, I can't see myself missing Nigel more than I might miss Ross McLochness, or Ronnie Pudding, or Danny Upham, or Little Danny Schindler, or any of those, you know, it's...

Sky Dog wrote:

Marty DiBergi: Now, during the Flower People period, who was your drummer?
David St. Hubbins: Stumpy's replacement, Peter James Bond. He also died in mysterious circumstances. We were playing a, uh...
Nigel Tufnel: ...Festival.  And, uh, it was tragic, really. He exploded on stage.
Derek Smalls: Just like that.
David St. Hubbins: He just went up.
Nigel Tufnel: He just was like a flash of green light... And that was it. Nothing was left. 

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I love Dead Flowers, but I gotta say, I find it so odd that they play covers that the old band used to rather than playing actual GN'R tunes. Just makes them seem like they have no identity of their own...:ummm:

This.

GN'R Facebook official wrote:

Lethargic whiny lil bitches who will probably ...never ever get it cause their heads are decades into the last century and buried up someone's ass.

Whole Lotta Rosie, Dead Flowers and Mama Kin? 16  The Axl Camp is the Monty Python of the 21st century.

I know that some of you see this as an improvement and another huge brave step forward, a milestone in the 'Axl has a vision' project, but hey, it's hilarious. Now they are not only covering other people's songs, but they are covering the old band's cover songs.

I'm truly and utterly fucking lost for words.

Sky Dog wrote:

Ian Faith: Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

[youtube]gCV6Kn0w1h4&feature=player_embedded#[/url]![/youtube]

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

[youtube]AxRwosIu5bo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

[youtube]BpHujWepSl0&list=UUNWeUUBFigjLtVuN76HMMsg&index=6&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

[youtube]LUH97sewuGE&list=UUNWeUUBFigjLtVuN76HMMsg&index=5&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

[youtube]DPWzQkMgeBY&list=UUNWeUUBFigjLtVuN76HMMsg&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Board footer