You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

gnfnraxl wrote:
smoke wrote:

Slash just got off WAAF in Boston, and literally said "We should play, we should play- I'd like to."

Then all but put it on Axl's people (NOT Axl) for why they aren't. I'll try to find audio later- not sure if they put it up on their website.

I'd say he is partly right.  I totally believe that Axl's entourage are doing everything they can to make this not happen.  But I think Slash has a history of twisting the truth so I'd say he could be to blame on some level.

But a question.  Why is it that Axl's posse hate Slash so much?

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
smoke wrote:

Slash just got off WAAF in Boston, and literally said "We should play, we should play- I'd like to."

Then all but put it on Axl's people (NOT Axl) for why they aren't. I'll try to find audio later- not sure if they put it up on their website.

I'd say he is partly right.  I totally believe that Axl's entourage are doing everything they can to make this not happen.  But I think Slash has a history of twisting the truth so I'd say he could be to blame on some level.

But a question.  Why is it that Axl's posse hate Slash so much?

Maybe because if Slash and Axl become friends again I don't think Slash would stand for all those brown noser's kissing Axl's ass all the time, and they'd probably be out of a job.

Either that or they're just trying to pointlessly back Axl up in his stupid anti-Slash stance.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

"Why is it that Axl's posse hate Slash so much?"

Slash said he'd go back if GNR was run like 'a proper band'.

Guess whose asses would be first out the door if that was to happen..?

There's your answer right there.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
smoke wrote:

Cool mate i would be interested in hearing it 22

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I'll keep checking- usually they put famous interviews up sometime after the show, which ends at 10AM.

www.waaf.com

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
smoke wrote:

I'll keep checking- usually they put famous interviews up sometime after the show, which ends at 10AM.

www.waaf.com

Ok mate yer i found the site

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

"Why is it that Axl's posse hate Slash so much?"

Slash said he'd go back if GNR was run like 'a proper band'.

Guess whose asses would be first out the door if that was to happen..?

Axl. 16

A full reunion cannot function, since Axl hasn't matured in the past 20 years. He wants total control and still very moody (late starts, no action etc.), but the others will never accept the employee status and would never give away all the rights of the decisions. The only meeting point is that both Axl and Slash are very comfortable with touring a lot. Would be good enough for a farewell tour though, if (IF) Axl can put it over the secret pass conflicts, i.e. his enoromous hatred.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Cool iv got the interveiw just uploading it to you tube

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

And what a surprise slash wants to play 16:haha:

Gibbo

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer