You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: GN'R returns to the UK

Olorin wrote:

Keep hoping! No surrender! No retreat! We dont do walking away!!

Enjoy your your moment, you were the better team overall this season, league champions are won over the season, not over a couple of games and you won, so congratulations 19

Sky Dog wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Glasgow Standing is sold out, most of the seating tickets arer away as well, looks like its gonna be a guid night oot inj glezga that friday evening.

I've no got a ticket yet, but finally got word on starting a new job next week so I can start plannimng my festivities this summer. I'll get a ticket off gumtree ist no hassle, fuck going to any other shows, too expensi ve for noiw, if I do it''ll be last minute. This'll be my goodbye to new gnr, they are boring and whiny, Axl took enough money to make a record that could feed a third world country for a year and pissed it into the wind then cried about those mean old meanies who gave him multi millions not supporting him blah blah blah.
I cant suppport that, I'm a cheap prolatarian  scumbag and an impoverished bastard, fuck that selfish spoilt silver spoon lampoonery that multi milionaire Dubya Axl Rose pulled on the world. He;s what he used to despise and has sold out worse than anyone called $la$h, andhe's done it under the veil of " integrity." What a joker 14

you're a piece a work....:D

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

I was born scum and I'll die scum, thats how i'm rollin 16

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Too much vidka, I'lm off it after tonight. start the new job next week, a week on monday anyway, to time to clear the cockles and flush the system. I'm gonnie walk in on mu first day a fresh faced, polite and resereved young go getter, but right now this is more like me...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

And on that level it's a good deal. However there are also several members in your area on here that played most of that show less than two years ago. They've already seen this, and just like the Dublin gig, I think alot are gonna stay away after the bad taste in their mouth last time.

jmho

I think we're all fanboys, bubba.

Only fanboys would care about the setlist and shit like we do. His post kind of tells the story that people want to see a good show, and only us, who follow this band so intently and really scutinize every show and setlist and care this much to be this pissed off. Casuals really give two shits about that. Brother, we're all fanboys wink

I wasn't going to see Rush to hear them break out some Test For Echo songs, if you know what I mean.

It is going to be a new setlist for a lot of people, though. But hearing people scream for There Was A Time and singing along to Better at those shows really is pretty cool.

Fair enough, good post. But if we're all fanboys, than my fanboyism is on the other side of the fence going "try harder".

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

fyi, 34 shows scheduled as of now for the Summer tour...that's alot...

They're scheduling a lot of shows because people are interested in seeing Guns N' Roses live.

True, but in reality Axl is trying to stockpile as much money as he can. Whether it's to circumvent the label and release albums or for him to use up what ever fame he has left and retire perminately.

Is anyone's guess...

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I'm hoping for that option of him finally making a follow through deal with the label and being able to release the vault material in any shape or form and then finally record some new music with DJ's songs  and a fresh band collaboration. I don't mind them touring though just for them to bust out Coma or Yesterdays from UYI and a few other songs down the road. Ron and some of them love taking requests.  Axl and the boys know how to put on a rock show and Axl seems to be in good spirits and energy when it comes to shows nowadays. Just wish stupid midterms didn't ruin my chance to save my money and plan out that UP CLOSE show in Silver Spring in greater detail.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Has anyone going to the shows in england got their tickets yet, i'm still waiting on ky manchester ones just wondering if I should be giving anyone a call?

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Seen a man about a dog this morning...

2dv1idt.jpg

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Nice!  Have a good one.

Board footer