You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Juan (The YouTube/GNR Cover Guy)

Axlin16 wrote:

Oooh, those are terrible.

Seems like Juan finally hit a brick wall with these.

He sounds awful on This I Love, and Jungle he sounds more like the late Kevin DuBrow than Axl.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

[youtube]HGV1G-rfcDM&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]hpiD4dj1JSA&list=UUQnWhf9euJS0iUfonOEg7Mw&index=10&feature=plcp[/youtube]
Don Armstrong:
"YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SING FOR G N R at the
"ROCK N ROLL HALL OF FAME"

Javier De La Cruz:
"Hey Juan just wondering what your thoughts on Axel not wanting to be inducted into the hall of fame where? Have you gotten to see the videos of the rest of the guys performances? Myles Kennedy did a great job singing! I still think you could have done better though wink"

Marvin Ignacio:
Juan.. ur the closest thing to Axl n the music I love growing up! Big love here from Asia..

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Juan is one of a few special guest vocalists I'm using in my forthcoming "Bugs Skully" band project. It's kinda my version of a Slash solo album. ie It's all songs I've written with my guitars, professional bass and drummers and a variety of guest vocalists.

Juan has been kind enough to sing a track for me already, and is working on a follow up....I hope to use him for more but he's a busy man so time will tell.

You guys could show a little more respect with the thread titles and stuff. He's got amazing pipes and a lot of talent.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

It's also worth noting that while he sings Axl very well - he's also heavily into metal vocals like Ripper Owens style....so he's not trying to be Axl or anything like that...he just sings them cos people like it and ask him to...and well he's good at it!

And seriously, I can't believe you'd pick on his weight when he can do shit like this....

If you can sing it better then PM me and we'll cut a deal 16

Sorry to be butthurt, but he's a friend and a bad fucking ass vocalist....so play nice!

johndivney wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Juan is one of a few special guest vocalists I'm using in my forthcoming "Bugs Skully" band project. It's kinda my version of a Slash solo album. ie It's all songs I've written with my guitars, professional bass and drummers and a variety of guest vocalists.

Juan has been kind enough to sing a track for me already, and is working on a follow up....I hope to use him for more but he's a busy man so time will tell.

You guys could show a little more respect with the thread titles and stuff. He's got amazing pipes and a lot of talent.

thats p fkn cool MC

re: the thread titles - tbh i'd forgotten this thread was about Juan & thought it was a new Axl-related thread! i think that's kinda part of the joke of naming it so rather than to be a dick about juans size.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

I didnt name the thread DCK did 5  Monkey ide love to hear the music you 2 are working on     

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Thanks Russ.

I'm looking forward to showing you guys some of it too. It's been a little of an Axl style project for me in the sense that I've managed to make it take way too long to produce!

As soon as it's all finished up i'm going to post the hell out of it everywhere and show you guys...although given how much we all disagree about GNR I can't promise anyone will like it!

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Oooh, those are terrible.

Seems like Juan finally hit a brick wall with these.

He sounds awful on This I Love, and Jungle he sounds more like the late Kevin DuBrow than Axl.

i dont mind him not sounding like axl

nightrain was uncanny if you prefer he does

til and estranged were pretty bad across the board

mr crowley was ace

Board footer