You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: When's Album?

Olorin wrote:

Wonder when he'll stick his toe in the water and try out a brand new song, if there really is a new album waiting to go, with all this touring surely at some point he'll want to see what kind of responce there is to a song from it.
If it ever happens I cant see more than one new song being added to the setlist, dont think he would want anymore than that all over youtube before an official release.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
johndivney wrote:

he has no new album
no motivation for new music. just pressure he doesn't want to deal with.

he's lost it.
that's supposing he ever had it under control to begin with.

This is way more wild exaggeration and assumption than thinking there's a second album. neutral

Sky Dog wrote:

I laughed at that too...there is easily another album in the can. Who the hell knows if he will ever release it though...I do question his motivation to put it out but don't question the fact that he has it. neutral

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I believe there's easily another album in the can.

But I don't believe there's 3 albums in the can. I think that's a large overstatement and falsehood.

Beyond one more album ready to go, I think the rest are fragments and pieces sitting on CD-R's in Axl's basement.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Aye, in a shoe box under his bed 16

johndivney wrote:

no. they're in that space he crawled into to hide from the feds in the estranged vid.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Added some odd album rumors courtesy of Fortus.

Thanks to ottosporteman for the link.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

""I’ll be out with Guns in May, June and July and then we have to finish up some more recording and hopefully get the record out and be on tour in the fall in the States I’m hoping." - Fortus, 04/23/12"

That would be nice.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Please Richard! No mind games or fucking with the fans!! 14 16 19

Mr. Soulmonster
 Rep: 0 

only 36 thuesdays left.

Board footer