You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: RRHOF Induction on HBO tonight.

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, gotcha!  Slash uses both styles....  The pinch, mixed with vibrato inspire sex and balls.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Just got done watching. Got Sweet Child and PC. I'm not.much of a Myles fan, but he dixld a good job. Matt rubbed me the wrong way but they cut NT, so take that. So cool seeing themkn stage together with Steve and Gilby. As others have said, love Billy Joe's take on Axl, and love Flea's shout out to Steven. I'd love to know what Slash said to him before his speech.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Is there somewhere I can see this video online?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

It might just be your cable provider.

Why on earth would my cable provider(Shaw cable) ommit Guns N' Roses and only Guns N' Roses and why would that cause me to hear them playing a VR song when Gn'R took the stage to accept their induction? I wish I could figure out which song it was. I know they actually took the stage to Jungle.  I specifically remember thinking it odd that VR was what was coming out of my TV.  Then I was super pissed the entire Guns N' Roses performance was skipped. So weird. You could be right but  I can't for the life of me think why my cable provider would do that.  I could see maybe editing out Gn'R for time but to switch out Jungle for a VR song? No way. Plus it was on tv for 3 hours. Makes no sense to cut out the most popular band there.

the good news is others saw the actual thing so I have no doubt it'll surface eventually. 

I blame CANADA!

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Can anyone upload this to the download section 22

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

How do you upload from a cable box?

Have you got a DVD recorder 22

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

Why on earth would my cable provider(Shaw cable) ommit Guns N' Roses and only Guns N' Roses and why would that cause me to hear them playing a VR song when Gn'R took the stage to accept their induction? I wish I could figure out which song it was. I know they actually took the stage to Jungle.  I specifically remember thinking it odd that VR was what was coming out of my TV.  Then I was super pissed the entire Guns N' Roses performance was skipped. So weird. You could be right but  I can't for the life of me think why my cable provider would do that.  I could see maybe editing out Gn'R for time but to switch out Jungle for a VR song?

They came out to PC on my recording.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

If i find a torrent to the show ill put it up

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

Why on earth would my cable provider(Shaw cable) ommit Guns N' Roses and only Guns N' Roses and why would that cause me to hear them playing a VR song when Gn'R took the stage to accept their induction? I wish I could figure out which song it was. I know they actually took the stage to Jungle.  I specifically remember thinking it odd that VR was what was coming out of my TV.  Then I was super pissed the entire Guns N' Roses performance was skipped. So weird. You could be right but  I can't for the life of me think why my cable provider would do that.  I could see maybe editing out Gn'R for time but to switch out Jungle for a VR song? No way. Plus it was on tv for 3 hours. Makes no sense to cut out the most popular band there.

the good news is others saw the actual thing so I have no doubt it'll surface eventually. 

I blame CANADA!

Someone over on HTGTH said they came out to "Watch This" in the Canadian version.  Also said that the show was 20 minutes shorter than it was supposed to be, with the GNR omissions presumably.  Strange.

Board footer