You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

BLS-Pride wrote:

I can't see the argument for it being fake. I'm willing to bet money it's Axl Rose singing and you can't create the flawlessness of the vocal melody by patching together other songs.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

The GnR community is jacked up.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Keep listening.. Axl's vocal melody is good, but that music is still horrendous. I could see Britney pop locking to it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
-D- wrote:

Keep listening.. Axl's vocal melody is good, but that music is still horrendous. I could see Britney pop locking to it.

Im not a fan of the clip, I do think the vocal line is cool but doesnt do shit for me musically.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Well for those saying that a UMG Rep wouldn't come on a website asking for opinions, I completely agree.  However, if you told me that a management team running a big brand like GNR would have done half the stupid things that have occured in the past I would have laughed at you as well.

Whilst I doubt it's actually anybody from UMG, it wouldn't surprise me if it was someone like Fernando trying to drum up some buzz and interest prior to the European tour by playing these amateur games.

Anyhow, whoever it is, I hope it actually means some new music is on the way.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Would be cool to check it out - leak talk? Wow. Been years. Without the 06 leaks I probably wouldn't have gotten on board with post-Slash GNR - in fact, the raw potential of those Better, TWAT, IRS, and (yes) Catcher demos still gives me regrets about the final product.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Right now i'm leaning to fake.

Either Axl recorded it at the same time as Prostitute, or it was another vault scrap worked into a new song... BUT

The instrumentals sound ALOT like Prostitute REVERSED and manipulated with a mixer. Way too much.

The vocals are obviously real.

Like PI said, "2006 is back", enough that it got some old timers to come out of their GN'R monastery (I think I saw Brother Lofton and Brother DCK in there), to come out and post on something.

Like I said before, talk about new music is the ONLY fucking thing to talk about.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
apex-twin wrote:
Ali wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

So you gave your opinion on the poster and on the track. His ruse was brilliant; you denounced his game and played it anyway.

He wins either way if all he wants is some thunder leading up to Friday 16

If I wanted to play his game I would've posted that in the MyGNR thread, not this one.  I was responding to Russ, not "UMG rep".  I deliberately did not post that in the MyGNR thread.

Ali

Don't worry.

Russ invited him over to Evo and specifically asked Evo members to post in the Evo thread as opposed to a MyGNR thread, or any other.

Oh, I'm not worried at all. His charade appears to be up over there and he hasn't come over here yet, and now I doubt he will.

Ali

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Could you imagine? Lmao.

I'm a fucking prosecutor, Ali is a defense attorney, and Sky Dog's got a bullshit meter that stretches inner-dimensions.

He'd be dead fuckin' meat 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It does sound like Axl.

It would have to be a weird remix, like that Scraped remix with the Superman intro... If that was even real. But there's no way that's a real song.

Board footer