You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Moscow, Russia (2 Show Discussion)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

An angel must have gotten their halo! I do think this will help improve the band if Axl shows up at sound check. They can gel more as a unit since they haven't played together in about a couple months. Boys, if you could play some new songs or Yesterdays, Coma or Dead Horse, that would be great.  Hoping they come back to the US soon.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Now that's something. Good to see.

Bottom line is.....mix it up on this tour or fuck off.....

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Holy shit never thought I would see that mofo at sound check. Maybe he dropped something earlier or lost his way 16

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Maybe its a cardboard cut-out that the band use to move around the stage at soundcheck, just to make sure they don't bump into him showtime.

He (the cardboard cut-out) may be on wheels in that pic, glued to a Tamiya RC car, controlled by Fernando.

Me_Wise_Magic

Or he could be looking for those damn dolphin balloons that people carry in the crowds and bring them on stage. 16

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

It seems like he shaved his pedophile mustache, congrats!

Me_Wise_Magic

jonesy wrote:

Maybe its a cardboard cut-out that the band use to move around the stage at soundcheck, just to make sure they don't bump into him showtime.

He (the cardboard cut-out) may be on wheels in that pic, glued to a Tamiya RC car, controlled by Fernando.

You know that is so crazy that it makes it a strong possibility for it to be true. 14

johndivney wrote:

it's a hologram. like tu-pac @ coachella.

fwiw i personally think the handlebar rocks.

edit: of course, the only reason he's at soundcheck is to run-thru the new songs!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

It seems like he shaved his pedophile mustache, congrats!

Nice pick up if accurate, it looks like you might be right. God I hope so.

Board footer