You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: U2 Hits The Studio In Dublin

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

always a good sign when Lanois is involved.:mosh: His U2 albums are obviously great but if you are interested in other stuff he produced, check out Bob Dylan's Time Out of Mind, Willie Nelson's Teatro, and Emmylou Harris' Wrecking Ball.:peace:

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Doing it in Dublin? I don't know, I think it would sound better in Dolby.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Any more news on this??

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
madagas wrote:

always a good sign when Lanois is involved.:mosh: His U2 albums are obviously great but if you are interested in other stuff he produced, check out Bob Dylan's Time Out of Mind, Willie Nelson's Teatro, and Emmylou Harris' Wrecking Ball.:peace:

Check out Lanois' solo stuff   if youre really interested. Great, great ambient music he makes. Eno's got a few good albusma s well. Atmospheric stuff for sure. 

This will sound crazy but I've stopped paying attention to U2 news the last 3-4 months. It's album hype time and  I hate the way they hype their albums. It's the same shit over and over again every single timr and it's mostly outta Bono's mouth.  Wait for it..... Bono will come out next month and say they've recorded the "mother of all rock tunes" which will eventually be an insanely  catchy radio song like....ummmm..... Vertigo lol. I love these guys but I can't stomache their own album hype durring the recording process. Maybe if Larry comenetd I'd listen but Bono's to much of  spazz whe it comes to new U2 material "Punk Rock on Venus" was how he described HTDAAB. yeah thanks for setting my expectations way too far off the charts Bono haha.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Bono's not alone on this. There are so many acts that hype each album the same way. It's almost robotic the way most claim that the "new album is the album they're always wanted to make" and so on.

Definately, but Bono is by far the worst for it, of all the bands I like 16

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer