You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Kim Kardashian’s IMDB Bio Is AMAZING

Axlin16 wrote:

Here's another one.

And she looks ALOT different dude.

For example: Kourtney without makeup

Kourtney_Kardashian_Without_Makeup_05.jpg

That's a massive difference from her glamour shots. Even at her best, with minimal makeup, she's very average. If that's "hot", there's alot of hot girls I passed on.

Now Kim

Kim Kardashian without makeup

kimkardashia.jpg

See how Kim's overall look is still... Kim. In some ways Kim actually looks alot better bare bones on the makeup, than she does glamed up.

She still looks like the same person.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I think she looks fine in that picture.  Listen, I never said Kourtney Kardashian is the hottest woman in the world.  I said, at times, I find her more attractive than Kim.  Simple as that.  No amount of pictures you post will change that.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'd much rather bang Kourtney than Kim.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:

I think she looks fine in that picture.  Listen, I never said Kourtney Kardashian is the hottest woman in the world.  I said, at times, I find her more attractive than Kim.  Simple as that.  No amount of pictures you post will change that.

Nobody was trying to change your opinion. You replied to me. Jeezus.

misterID wrote:

I'd rather bang their mom.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
faldor wrote:

I just don't think the "no makeup/worst possible picture" defense is valid.  It's like when someone points to RIR 2011 and uses that as an example of what Axl looks and sounds like as the norm.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Dude it's not the same thing. Makeup does NOT make beauty. You're either pretty or your not. Without makeup.

I could slap a new paintjob on a Dodge Aries-K and it doesn't matter how pretty of a blue it is, it's still a damn K-car. Dodge Viper it ain't.

Based on that logic, Mark Bellhorn is better than Dustin Pedroria. Why? Because you shouldn't judge a player based on a few performances, to see how good he is.

See how that works? We all know Axl can be awesome. I have yet to see Kourtney be awesome. Or Kim.

I'm not being a smartass, if you find Kourtney hot, you do. I personally think all of the Kardashians are not as attractive as they are made out to be, BUT I do understand their appeal.

For example, back in the day I was never a big Pam Anderson guy when everyone was all over her. Why? Because she was big titted, blonde hair, and blue eyed. Guys LOVE that. They think the "perfect woman" is that. And when I was 5 year's old, I did too, but time changes that and your tastes.

I think the biggest thing I judge on is, let's strip all of that makeup away and see what you got.

Because in reality dude, what IS the Kardashians claim to fame? "They're HOT!" Umm, I disagree. Because that IS their claim to fame.

Katy Perry is a music artist. She's not out there trying to be a sex symbol. Axl Rose is a singer, he's not out there trying to be Kip Winger in Playgirl.

I don't give the same shit to these girls that are actresses, and just happen to look good, maybe, sort of, whatever.

But anyways, i've already talked about it beyond too much. None of this shit matters, and nobody really gives a shit what we think, honestly, lol. The world has spoken, and they think these girls are beautiful, and I could name a hundred other performers/entertainers right now that are better looking, imo. But I digress.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I agree with your basic point Axlin, as my tastes are also sometimes somewhat non-conventional compared to mainstream media definitions of what we are to like.

I think many of the girls I see on the street here are far hotter than those I see on Tv.

However I also think the problem with a lot of those "without makeup" type shots is that it's usually not so much truly an image of what the woman looks like in her natural state (like out of the shower, around the home, in the morning etc) as it is a moment when they've happened to pull an unfortunate face, been shot from a strange angle that warps the general appearance of their face or so on.

What i mean is, i'm actually also not into the kardasians, but I think you could take absolutely any girl no matter how hot in any sense of the word and find someway to take her photo where she doesn't look good.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
faldor wrote:

misterID wrote:

I'd rather bang their mom.

If it's between Kim and her mom, I'll take the one whose pussy is the least worn out... I just don't know which one that is.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I'm not being a smartass, if you find Kourtney hot, you do. I personally think all of the Kardashians are not as attractive as they are made out to be, BUT I do understand their appeal.

Because in reality dude, what IS the Kardashians claim to fame? "They're HOT!" Umm, I disagree. Because that IS their claim to fame.

But anyways, i've already talked about it beyond too much. None of this shit matters, and nobody really gives a shit what we think, honestly, lol. The world has spoken, and they think these girls are beautiful, and I could name a hundred other performers/entertainers right now that are better looking, imo. But I digress.

I never said Kourtney was hot.  I said at times, I thought she looked better than Kim.  I think overall Kim is more attractive, and HOT.  But there are times where that ass of hers literally gets in the way.  I mean, that thing is big. 

Also, Kim is known for being hot.  Let's get that straight.  Kourtney and Khloe are known for being Kim's sisters.  Some find Kourtney attractive and Lamar Odom presumably finds Khloe attractive.  But without Kim, people wouldn't know or care who the hell they were.

In the end, you are right about one thing.  We should all be ashamed of ourselves for carrying on with this discussion for the past couple of days.  We've given way too much attention to the Kardashians.  I blame Russ for starting this thread.  He's crafty.  Starts the thread, quickly ducks out, and let's us make fools of ourselves by actually trying to make sense of these girls.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer