You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Guns N Roses Requst 20 Models For Front Row Of Glasgow Concert

monkeychow wrote:

Pedophiles are attracted to children in a physical sense...that is lack of secondary sexual features and so on.

These days in general due to earlier onset of puberty it's highly likely that your average 17 year old has adult sexual features, in terms of being womanly and so on and not a little girl.

The reason it's still made illegal is pretty much to do with maturity of the mind. Just because we're all getting adult parts younger than we did in the 1970s doesn't mean that our brains are developing any faster...so it's considered that you need to be a little bit older to make wise decisions that are in your best interest and not based on hormones and so on.

For this reason even if she is physically identical the difference between a 17 yo girl and a 19yo girl mentally is dramatic...as I think it pretty much is until somewhere around the early twenties when the brain has fully finished growing.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Sorry it's just a pet peeve of mine.

I think there's already community hysteria about pedophiles when it's actually a fairly rare condition. For example here in Australia if you see a kid crying at a mall it's not even worth going over to see if s/he is ok as the default assumption will be that you are launching some kind of attack. When i'd guess the amount of people that want to fuck a little kid would be very very low percentage wise.

Anyway, it's made worse when people start confusing pedophile behaviour with other socially unacceptable behaviour.

If your point was that a dude at 50 shouldn't be fucking a 19 year old...well then I'd agree it's unusual and perhaps in a way socially perverse behaviour...but unless he's fucking literal kids then he's not a pedophile...

deviant in general maybe...pedophile no......

/rant

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Yeah I can agree with what u say. It's just pretty disturbing to see one of your idols banging a chick 31 years younger than himself. Sure hes a rock star and I'm not asking him to be a role model for kids/teens. But at some point u gotta draw a line and IMO he's crossed the line for me

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Wooooah. If a 50 year old can tap 19 year old models than more power to him. I hope I I can do the same at 50. Some people forget that this is rock and roll. You think Mick Jagger was fucking other 50 year old women when he was 50? Nah man, Mick was deep in that fertile soil.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Well now were getting into our own moral standards. Everyones are different

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Fair enough.

To quote Indiana Jones' father "I'm as human as the next man".

I know when I was in my 20s girls in their 20s looked great, and now in my 30s girls in their 20s still look great...so I'd speculate that when i'm 50 wink

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

"this kinda stuff comes from other people that are offering a good time by whatever means they have"

Reminds me of that Metallica vid, where there is that roadie saying:

"If you can take the stick all the way to the logo you get to keep the stick".

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I know when I was in my 20s girls in their 20s looked great, and now in my 30s girls in their 20s still look great...so I'd speculate that when i'm 50 wink

nn71q0.jpg

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

lame?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I find physical attraction so strange. For example in highschool I was never attracted to any girl that was more than 2 grades below me. However  once I hit my 20's I found girls that were as young as 15 attractive. As I got older that moved up. I remember in my early 20's thinking highschool girls were hot and then when I was mid to late 20's suddenly highschool girls didn't appeal to me and to be honest when I saw them I didn't find them attractive.  All I saw was little girls.  Now that I'm in my thirties I find women attractive at a  certain age. It seems it's a very rare thing for me to find a woman attractive who is under the age of 24. I don't find Selena Gomez attractive because to me she looks like a little girl.  I would imagine that once I hit my 40's I will find it more and more rare to see a woman in her 20's as attractive.

keep in mind there is a big difference between acknowldeging that a perso is attractive and actually being attracted to them. I just find that the older I'm getting the older the girl needs to be for me to actually be physically attracted to her.

I can't imagine being in my 50's and wanting the front row of my show being filled with what is in essence a bunch of little girls. To each thier own though and as long as they are legal age it's fair game I guess.

Board footer