You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Snow White & The Huntsman

Bono wrote:
supaplex wrote:

http://cdn.binarymoon.co.uk/wp-content/ … -weisz.jpg

^that's snow white big_smile
probably a tad old for this movie though smile but a real actress

Absolutely! Rachel Weisz looks amazing there but you're right she's a tad old now I think. I'm sure this picture is at least 5 years old and even then she was in her 30's.  She's hot though and definitley looks perfect as Snow White. At least in this picture she does.

AtariLegend wrote:

Meh

This is my favorite Snow White.

Bono

Bono wrote:

Too slutty and too bitchy looking for my Snow White taste

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Bono wrote:
supaplex wrote:

http://cdn.binarymoon.co.uk/wp-content/ … -weisz.jpg

^that's snow white big_smile
probably a tad old for this movie though smile but a real actress

Absolutely! Rachel Weisz looks amazing there but you're right she's a tad old now I think. I'm sure this picture is at least 5 years old and even then she was in her 30's.  She's hot though and definitley looks perfect as Snow White. At least in this picture she does.

the picture is 4 years old.

kristen stewart is in this because they're trying to bank on the whole twilight saga frenzy and there's a lot of teenagers who will run to buy tickets to this.

apart from that it looks like a decent movie.

Bono

Bono wrote:
supaplex wrote:

kristen stewart is in this because they're trying to bank on the whole twilight saga frenzy and there's a lot of teenagers who will run to buy tickets to this.

Your'e no doubt right which is such a  shame. As if SNOW FREAKING WHITE doesn't have enough drawing power haha. Only a  classic and beloved character that adults and teenagers will flock to regardless of Kristen Stewarts involvement. She hit the jackpot cause wow once these Twighlight movies are done it's gonna be a short ride afterwards once the world sees how terrible an actress she is.   I thought she was aweful in The Runaways and she was nothing special in her small part in Inot the Wild.  She plays the exact same character in all her rolls.

Bono

Bono wrote:

Still pretty excited to see this next Friday. And I'm also still confused as to why they cast someone who always looks like a stoned lethargic, disinterested moody teenager to play the part of Snow White. Makes no sense whatsoever. She better not fuck this up. There's obviously a reason though why the promo for his movie revolves competely around Charlize Theron and the trailers show very few scenes with Stewart actually speaking. 18

different trailer
[youtube]6GXN6BMsdpY&feature=related[/youtube]

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono

Bono wrote:

Agreed. To me everything about it looks incredible except Kristen Stewart. Even in the scenes in this trailer she looks disinterested. Same expression always on her face. Other than that it looks amazing.  I hope it delivers. Just totally confused by the casting choice. It's like whoever cast Battleship purposely wanted it to fail so they cast Rihanna. Cause honesty who in their right mind sat back and said "Gee you know who's perfect for Snow White.... Kristen Stewart." Ummm... nobody fucking says that 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Kristen Stewart's hot-levels are declining to near trailer trash levels.

I said it before and i'll say it again... her future? Television. She doesn't have the chops, she's not THAT talented, and she'll find Twilight will bury her film career.

She'll eventually be the co-star female on a male-starred formula crime drama vehicle on TV some day. Bank it.

Board footer