You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Another new song on the setlists...

misterID wrote:

It baffles me why he doesn't play IRS and ITW when those are the two songs he sings the best live.

I wonder if Think About You and Nice Boys are there in case a certain someone shows up and jams with them ...

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

They probably posts these shits just to fuck with us.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Rex wrote:

Do these come from their twitter or facebook or their official site? If so that's exactly what they are doing; posting them to fuck with fans cause they don't play anything remotely close to these "setlists"  so.....

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:

Where do this obviously bullshit setlists come from? I mean seriously I could print out a list of songs, scribble on them a little bit and then post the picture and say it's a setlist because this thing isn't even remotely close to what they play on a  nightly basis so my list could pass. These are lists of songs, not setlists 16

It isn't the setlist.  It's options for the setlist, or as you put it, a list of songs.  That's page 2 of 2.  Page 1 I'd imagine would have the other staples.  Not sure where this one came from.  The setlist (list of songs) from Rio that had like 35 songs came from the event organizers themselves.  Had nothing to do with the band.  I think other times fans have snapped pictures of the "setlists".  Could be the case here.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So, Going Down is officially off the list...

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Perfect Crime's on there, though. Man I'd love to hear that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

At this point, until it's playing through my speakers, I don't care.

It is nice to see another new song title though. This one is new, new, right? Like we've never heard of it before?

This

Sky Dog wrote:

No.....but 99.99% certain it is a Who song....UK Tour...Who...makes sense.

This

FlashFlood wrote:

they dont play 60% of those songs anyway so who cares

and This

and in that order.

Thanks, xoxo 22

Lomax wrote:

That's a dodgy photo of a piece of paper with some song names printed across it. Most likely done in MS Word.

There's no reason to think it's official

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

So, Going Down is officially off the list...

It could be on page 1. Or this list could be a fake. That has been done before. Though I'd expect some more creativity in a fake list.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Bono wrote:
Rex wrote:

Do these come from their twitter or facebook or their official site? If so that's exactly what they are doing; posting them to fuck with fans cause they don't play anything remotely close to these "setlists"  so.....

No, a fan took it from the soundboard crew at the Manchester show. Nothing related to the band.

The only time the band released photos of the setlist was in the old site, on a post by Del James, back in 06, that had Perfect Crime, Down on The Farm and If The World on it.

Board footer