You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: Besides the leg, a fractured shoulder..

otto wrote:

[youtube]GJeidpYFD9s&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

ninic
 Rep: -4 

ninic wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

Seems the fell on Liverpool was not fun n' games.

Axl fractured his shoulder while falling during the bow.

[youtube]S-Jg81aZ5bs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Even in this conditions and with the leg the way it is, he continued the tour so far with 3h concerts.

Gotta admire him for that. This same Axl, a few years ago, would not continue.

Kudos, Axl.

P.s.: The fractured shoulder was discussed on the official forum, talked about by Fernando, and on twitter.

Looks like Axl was at a place called Vertigo, Donde esta

Props to him for not being a pussy and canceling the rest of the tour.

trying to figure who ever said in the mgmt even hinted at him canceling, oh that's right a few fools here and elsewhere trying to call him out (you know whom I'm talking to)

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
ninic wrote:

trying to figure who ever said in the mgmt even hinted at him canceling, oh that's right a few fools here and elsewhere trying to call him out (you know whom I'm talking to)

This was how long ago and nobody said Axl said he was gonna cancell. To come back into this discussion weeks later, hit the negative karma button, private messag me and then regurgitate your same old bullshit again in this thread shows what a  loser you are. Get a  life.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Bono wrote:
ninic wrote:

This was how long ago and nobody said Axl said he was gonna cancell. To come back into this discussion weeks later, hit the negative karma button, private messag me and then regurgitate your same old bullshit again in this thread shows what a  loser you are. Get a  life.

You got a PM?  I only got the negative karma.  I feel like I'm not hated enough...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

[youtube]GJeidpYFD9s&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I'm just gonna come out and say it. Axl needs to sing The Blues laying down from now on- he sounded great. big_smile

Board footer