You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

Axlin16 wrote:

From the bottom of my heart...

That merch store is a PATHETIC PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

THAT?!?!!?

That is what we were waiting for all this fucking time? 98% of it is just the Lebeis trying to clean out the fucking garage of shit Axl couldn't sell in 2006.

What a fucking joke. The band is fucking dead. Mother fucking dead. Part of me wonder if it ever existed after 1993.

Sky Dog wrote:

after Nov 91....how many fuckin times do I have to tell you? As soon as Izzy left, it became Axl's Orchestra. Everything has been one big cash grab after another. Lots of hired hands...a bad covers album that was nothing but a cash grab and then the fall in to the Chinese Debacle. It ALL started when Izzy left.

and don't give me the "Slash this, Duff that"...after Izzy left they did whatever Axl wanted. He took complete control while they walked around in a haze of booze, drugs, chicks, and cashola!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Seems like they are dumping a lot of shit...

"Accidentally" sending a bunch of crap no one wants to members? Then when the first finally goes up, everything is on sale?

Yep. I think you're on to something.

Getting rid of tour stuff too on ebay.  If all Axl is looking for management to do is book him enough shows to live happily the rest of his life and get rid of shit, he may have chosen the right management after all.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

after Nov 91....how many fuckin times do I have to tell you? As soon as Izzy left, it became Axl's Orchestra. Everything has been one big cash grab after another. Lots of hired hands...a bad covers album that was nothing but a cash grab and then the fall in to the Chinese Debacle. It ALL started when Izzy left.

and don't give me the "Slash this, Duff that"...after Izzy left they did whatever Axl wanted. He took complete control while they walked around in a haze of booze, drugs, chicks, and cashola!

Yet the bastard was dumb enough to seize control of the name and future direction of the band, but basically force out the guy who did all the leg work to make it something (Slash). What Slash does today proves he was "the worker" in the band, and all the business shit Axl might've handled, but Slash handled the actual "street team" work. The hand shaking, and wheeling and dealing with the people and the bookers.

No wonder Axl fights a reunion tooth and nail. It'd be like JR running back to Bobby to try and help him "bail out Daddy's company. You know he always wanted us to run it together."

roll 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I don't think TSI was a cash grab directly...

I think it was more that the songwriting delay deamons had started (2 years for UYI vocals) and everyone knew a new album of originals was several years away....so it was something they knew they could get Axl to sing on in the meantime without much drama....and a project to keep the lads happy offstage during the tour...

Board footer