You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: THE WHO 2012/2013 tour! FUCK YEAH!

I'm actually looking forward to this even though I haven't heard alot from the Quadrophenia album. Looks like I need to pick it up pronto. I have a CD of some of their hits and I grew up on The Who. Despite Keith and John not being with us in the rock world anymore! I'll take Zakk on drums cause he is Ringo's son after all and I've heard him play well on some of the live shows on youtube and TV.

Here are the tour dates and info on what's going on in the concert. They are playing Quad front to back with touring musicians and then playing most of their hits afterwards. Sounds really cool. Looks like I have some friends to discuss this concert with. 9

They are playing in a few areas I can get to either by the end of this year or in early 2013. Sweet!

Oh..and Russ they have a Detriot show for you to enjoy my friend? 5

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/the-who- … enia-tour/

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Oh ok dude! that's cool! no worries! Everyone has their own tastes in music. I have some mixed opinions with some of their albums and alot of their new material I don't care for.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'm probably going to get my head caved for this, but I must be honest: I've never ever liked The Who. Outside of Behind Blue Eyes, I have never heard a song I've liked.

I don't get The Who either bro.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I love the Who. Wish I could make a show, but it's highly unlikely this year.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Me_Wise_Magic

I find that kind of cool! big_smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I "like The Who", but I don't "love" The Who.

But I totally understand the following. Just to see Daltrey and Townshend on stage together shows they are rock God duo's deserving of mad respect.

They seem to be a cool ass live band. But I don't like their stuff outside of the hits. Roger seems cool as hell. Total friggin' Rock Star from Mars.

Me_Wise_Magic

I'm not a huge fan either; but I do like a majority of their material. I don't know if I can make some of the shows now due to my friends' schedules and the constant changes in my own!

Board footer