You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: The Beatles

Mikkamakka wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I have hours and hours (probably 60 hours or so) of studio takes on my hard drive.  Haven't finished listening to them all, but there's some amazing stuff in there and versions of songs that you wouldn't even recognize as the song that was released as they were working on them.

I think I'm not the only one who'd love to hear those takes. If oyu have some time... I'd be very grateful. The Beatles is one of my all time favourite bands and I find their rough takes even better than the official releases.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

At this point I don't even know what I have.  About 3/4 of it is from a radio show of Beatles rare takes, but it's the whole show, not individual tracks.  As I get through it, I will figure out how to handle it, but I promise I won't be a hoarder...it's not my radio show and he sent the shows to me personally, so I need to respect his wishes on sharing them.  He may not care in which case I waill share away, but it's not my call.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Thanks in advance!

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Sneak preview for those in US

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Totally fake, but given all the conspiracy theorists around here, I thought this might be fun...

That is definitely fake.

This one is a bit more interesting:

At 1.53

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

One of my favorites. This comment from a fan is very appropriate:

"Harrison love songs that are ambiguous in that he could be singing either to his lady or to his Lord"

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

The one thing I don't have that I'd like to get is the Let it Be Movie.

Have a digital copy, seems complete to me.

It's rather widely available, methinks.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Paul in concert - 2004

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Remember when MTV used to play videos?

Board footer