You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: MyGNR closing for business

misterID wrote:

That really did make me laugh.

In all seriousness, usually I couldn't give two shits about what you think, because of how jaded and mental you come across. Especially telling everyone what they think, and trying to force your opinion as fact... I mean, your opinions on the band are really pretty much a joke to me, so don't worry about that. But seeing how in the last few weeks you've gone after DCK, Russ and Bigbri has really irked me. So, that's my fault for letting it get to me and responding to you. You need to relax, calm down, and stop being a jerk. I mean, yeah, that's basically it. I can easily ignore you, but just take a step back and think about how you talk to people.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I just got an email saying it's been relaunched by UK Subs??? Is Eric gone now finally? Anybody know what's going on over there?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Cramer wrote:

I just got an email saying it's been relaunched by UK Subs??? Is Eric gone now finally? Anybody know what's going on over there?

All I know is UK Subs is an awesome guy! Super solid dude. 9

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Not sure why emails would've gone out now seeing as that change happened over 2 months ago.

I just got the email yesterday and a second one today.

UK is a nice guy I agree. Knowing the numbers over there I think he's crazy to take that place on financially. I guess he has deep pockets.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer