You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 5

BLS-Pride wrote:

Well it returns this Tuesday night and I think will be the best season yet. Lots of changes and new faces. Jax is at the head of the table with Chibs at his right and looks like Bobby taking the VP patch. 3 new nomads will be voted into Samcro who could be trouble. Clay is out of the loop for the first time ever. Opie is searching for himself, Tara is settling into her new role as Gemma will try and adapt to losing that same role. Heat with a big shot gangster in Oakland. A new mentor like figure for Jax as well. Lets not forget the whole CIA angle that kept Clay alive.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm so sorry bro, that I wasn't hear to back you up. We're club brothers man, 4 life!

I saw the season premiere. Looked promising. I think Jimmy Smits is being set up to be Clay's replacement. Good choice. Although I think if they had held off on bringing in Danny Trejo, Danny would've been a far better choice. He's like the Mexican Clay.

Dude, did you see what happened to Tig's daughter?!?!?! Holy fucking shit man. That was hardcore. That was beyond intense.

I also liked the new 'Renegade' gimmick they're going with. Don't know if Lorenzo Lamas is gonna pop up, lol, but throwing the guys out on the road as a band of outlaws wanted by the law, has a nice ring to it.

Season 4 could've been the BEST season of the series, but it fell short in the end, because Kurt Sutter pussed out on killing key characters off.

However with the way this season has been set up, it's already got that "The Shield: Season 5" feel to it, which was by far the pinnacle of their existance.

It'll be interesting to see the show back. Justified: Season 3 was a HUGE disappointment to me this season, so to have Sons back feels like coming home. I find myself everyday seeing the world through their eyes a little more and a little more.

I LOVED how Jax opened the season. Truer words have never been spoken.

"There's an old saying... that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I don't believe that

I think the things that try to kill you make you angry and sad.

The strength comes from the good things... your family, your friends, the satisfaction of hard work.

Those are the things that will keep you whole.

Those are the things to hold onto when you're broken."

Amen Jax

johndivney wrote:

E01 was superb
E02 was boring

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

The first episode was amazing. The whole scene with Tig watching his daughter burn alive was like you said intense. So greatly acted by Kim Cotes too. Hope that scene is extended when the DVDs come out next year. I like the character of Nero. I think Jimmy plays it well. And I disagree I think he has a good choice. I'm sure there will be something in future episodes involving him turning Jax's world upside down even more so than it is. With the CIA, I dunno what the endgame will be there. Does it play a part in the series end? Cause I believe that at the end of the show they will either be in jail or most dead, including Jax or his family including Gemma.

But I disagree john, I thouhgt Ep 2 was good. Meant to be slower, to set things up in the next few. The end was classic SOA. Opie rides back to the club house finally with his cut on and takes care of business.

They are saying that a main character is gonna be killed off this coming episode. Names like Opie, Tara, Uncer, Juice, Clay, and Tig have been named. Jax could find out Juice was the rat while in prison. Uncer has cancer, and Clay has a lot of enemies. It could go either way. Sutter confirmed it was happening and said this episode will change things in charming. So its gonna be fucking good. Tara or Opie will have the most story effect in my opinion. Maybe a left field shot and Chibs? I kinda leaning on Juice or Uncer.

The angle with the nomads is interesting. Do not know where that is heading at all.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

From Sutter's twitter..

"all was bliss, then a tender little wedding...now the trials and tribulations of marriage. episode 503 is a gamechanger. do not miss it. "

johndivney wrote:

Who hasn't wanted to do that to Ashley tisdale?

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Hidden Text:

What a scene with Opie. He sacrificed himself. Evened smiled right at Jax right before the final blow.

Yeah love that her first scene was meeting Gemma.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Having a hard time getting into this season.

Maybe cause I just finished Breaking Bad and most things suck after that.

johndivney wrote:

Opie's send-off was p neat. Great music pick - I'm one of about a billion new hits to that song on YouTube since yesterday! That was cracker.
Hope the show picks up ahead of stream again now we've got the soppy shit outta the way!

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Another reason to love the show, the music. That song was perfect. Also the song played at the end of episode 2 was great. Foreshadowing Opie "Coming Home".

Board footer