You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: 2012 NFL Season

Oops. DP.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

vikings will win the nfc north. you heard it here first.

i'll let you know when I have the year narrowed down.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Ii'm still not completely sold on the Vikings. You could make the argument that the Niners overlooked them last week and a) they had the fortune of 2 special teams TD's this week against a porous Lions special teams unit. And b) the Lions might just not be very good. They're 6-10 since starting last season 5-0. So all the signs are there to prove that.

With that being said, the Vikings appear to be better than a lot of people thought. And the Packers still look shaky, not to mention all kinds of refs apparently aren't on their side this season. We'll see what the Bears do tonight.

On the Bills/Pats. That game was a roller coaster. The Pats scored with ease early, then missed 2 FG's, and had 2 fumbles. Once they stopped making crucial mistakes, it was lights out. I do agree that Spiller was more of a decoy, and Jackson to a lesser extent. The Pats O-line played great, even without Mankins. And the Bills were so concerned with the passing game, the Pats gashed the Bills on the ground and both Ridley and Bolden had over 100 yards. The Patriot offense in the 2nd half was similar to the record setting 2007 unit. Total domination.

Sky Dog wrote:

Dirty Birds with a 3 game lead...NFC South stinks so far...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

49ers
Houston
Atlanta

That's how I have it so far. As you can tell, as a Dolphins fan, the fact I'm concentrating on next years draft should tell you everything 16

Watching Tannehill play gives me a whole lot of optimism about him. The INTs have really been flukey stuff and he doesn't have a whole lot of help with the WR outside Hartline.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Fuck Da Bears. Go Cowboys! Cutler fears D-Ware

Now that I'vve chirped the Cowboys will lose probably. Always happens that way. Fucking Cowboys.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Cheers to that, Bono!

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
war wrote:

vikings will win the nfc north. you heard it here first.

i'll let you know when I have the year narrowed down.

Nooo miserr Vikings no win

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Could have sworn I heard Myles singing going into the last break on MNF...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Reports of the Bears demise have been greatly exaggerated...

Bear Down!

Board footer