You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Slash on Conan O Brien Tonight 10-4-12

Sky Dog wrote:

locomotive jr....

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

locomotive jr....

the pop version

Sky Dog wrote:

killer riff...yep, Myles isn't gonna have his friends shave her head and paint it red....:haha:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Slash has played something like 300 gigs in the last two years....all of them start dead on time, no walk outs, no drama.

I think in the context of that track record people are understanding that myles is a human and got sick. Especially given that it's the next night, and he's only doing one song, and he's clearly still a little sick...during it.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Thanks for the link.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I do hope Myles's feels better. He's a kick ass dude. All of them have worked their asses off these past couple of months to bring music to the fans. Thank goodness for Todd to help out on the vocals. He's a great singer too. I loved the parts when Slash was jumping and dancing around towards the end.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Slash has played something like 300 gigs in the last two years....all of them start dead on time, no walk outs, no drama.

I think in the context of that track record people are understanding that myles is a human and got sick. Especially given that it's the next night, and he's only doing one song, and he's clearly still a little sick...during it.

Fair enough. Sounds reasonable.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

^ This.:beer:

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Myles was almost too sick to sing when he sat played Dublin yet he still went on. He was gutted he couldn't deliver and kept apologizing. A true pro.

pi2loc
 Rep: 2 

pi2loc wrote:

Myles is 100% humble. The guy cannot believe he's working with Slash and being 'approved' by some Gn'R fans. He really respects that. A true pro like ^ said.

Board footer