You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

-D- wrote:

Only complaint I have, is the black Hole doesn't have Bon Jovi or Prince.

I mean u got Nickelback, Fall out boy? Really?  but no Bon Jovi or Prince.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
stacey wrote:

Looks good so far, although I did like the "New Posts Since Last Visit" button on the old site. I did see where it says "new posts" but prefer the way it worked before

I can add that back in, didn't realise I'd taken it out smile

bono wrote:

I really do not like how the AFD artwork takes up so much of he screen and the working forum part of the site is limited to a  box in the middle of the screen.

Until a few days ago I actually had the forum much wider and it stretched across the screen. I changed it back to this width as it is the same as we had previously, less the old defunct sidebar. I can probably make a widescreen version available but will fix up the bugs first smile

D wrote:

I mean u got Nickelback, Fall out boy? Really?  but no Bon Jovi or Prince.

Its just an image I grabbed off Google, rotated and added filters too. If we stick with the new layout stuff like background images can easily be updated or switched out later (also meaning we can keep the site always looking somewhat fresh) smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will

Will wrote:

For some reason I can't reply to your PM. When I hover over the links or text nothing happens. I'm looking into it now smile

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

HAHA only half serious but I love the new layout.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Slight bummer that multi touch resizing is no longer supported. I use that a ton on mobile to hit tiny links and buttons.

The flicker thing is still my main prob though. It's really frustrating to use, having to wait for the screen to repaint and stop flickering.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone, not tablet. Stock browser. Jelly Bean.

Are you able to pinch and zoom on the tablet? The flickering is.just weird. I'll try Chrome mobile tomorrow.

Will

Will wrote:

I'll test it on my mobile tomorrow to see if it flickers smile

Will

Will wrote:

I've temporarily removed the font-replacement code which I think may have been causing the flickering. Are you able to test it smoke and let me know if its now fixed at your end? smile

Board footer