You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Axlin survey -- now closed! Thx 4 support

Olorin wrote:

Done

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Done

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Done

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

man, that thread title is a little misleading. i thought you had an accident or something of that sort 16

anyway, done.

Sorry for the fright, didn't mean to concern anyone.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

A very special thanks to all of you for doing this. I was just thinking of how special what we all have here is. We all know each other, but in some ways don't. But in some ways we're close, and we have such an intelligent honesty here that we can help each other, bluntly, without being offensive.

The feedback has been invaluable, despite what you think. You did exactly what I needed you to do, even right here in this thread. The whole point was fine tuning this thing to figure out what to do better and how to make surveys and studies more precise, more testable, and more accurate.

You'll never make it better and get better results unless you acknowledge the short-comings and the positives.

So again, thanks for all those that took it. You really came through for me, and I couldn't be more appreciative. Love you guys.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

A very special thanks to all of you for doing this. I was just thinking of how special what we all have here is. We all know each other, but in some ways don't. But in some ways we're close, and we have such an intelligent honesty here that we can help each other, bluntly, without being offensive.

The feedback has been invaluable, despite what you think. You did exactly what I needed you to do, even right here in this thread. The whole point was fine tuning this thing to figure out what to do better and how to make surveys and studies more precise, more testable, and more accurate.

You'll never make it better and get better results unless you acknowledge the short-comings and the positives.

So again, thanks for all those that took it. You really came through for me, and I couldn't be more appreciative. Love you guys.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Axlin12 wrote:

9 Keep rock'n my friend!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

That's done. Thought we need to chip in for a Vegas flight, which I would be happy to do. LOL

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I appreciate that bro.

But i'd figure i'd save that goodwill for the reunion.

Then again, if we get some GN'R shows in Vegas with 5-6 songs with Axl, Buckethead, Izzy, Duff & Dizzy... I might come back begging for money. 16

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Hey guys, just thought i'd tell you all that I got full credit on the project. Couldn't have done it without you guys, and thanks for the help.

Board footer