You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Perla Hudson Reacts To Axl/Kimmel Interview

monkeychow wrote:

When it comes down to it...there's things that need to be asked of him. But calling him fat isn't the point.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Point is this, this was petty, stupid, obsessive and pathetic. This would be expected of the Malibu Mafia, but to be honest, we haven't had any public outbursts like this from Beta in years -- And I really can't remember where she's bashed a former member publically, at the least gone after their physical appearance.

Second, Slash always seemd to stay out above the frey with this kind of crap. And he has always gone on talk shows and had fun with it, never having anything profound to say and was always there promoting something.

The fact she (or anyone) would be looking for something profound out of this kind of setting is pretty ridiculous. She was looking to jump on him.

I didn't have a high opinion of her to begin with, anyway.

pi2loc
 Rep: 2 

pi2loc wrote:

While I don't condone what Perla said about Axl I understand where she's coming from. The only thing that I hate is that Slash is the only one affected by this. I think the whole Axl vs Slash feud has been already fired up for years, we don't need Slash's wife to start bullshit for no reason.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Perla is acting like Fernando here.

That is NOT a compliment.

She has ALWAYS wanted to fuck Axl.

There I said it. I've always believe he was the one she wanted. She comes across like a petty groupie that for whatever reason cannot stand that Axl just won't be baited. Let it go.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I dunno.

I hate the Axl vs Slash war FROM FANS - as I like both guys music.

But people a step closer to it - like Axl and Slash. I can see why it's personal to them.

Axl quit GNR to form his new techno GNR. Then made rock anyway not techno. Now tours playing the old guys riffs with people who look like them. Then tells them to go fuck themselves at HOF.

To us it's just like sport...but I'm sure to Slash and Perla that's pretty offensive....and no doubt Axl and Beta have a similar list about slash.

I think maybe the gloves are coming off now. Now there's no reunion. There's no need for them to be diplomatic about Axl.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I dunno.

But people a step closer to it - like Axl and Slash. I can see why it's personal to them.

Axl quit GNR to form his new techno GNR. Then made rock anyway not techno. Now tours playing the old guys riffs with people who look like them. Then tells them to go fuck themselves at HOF.

To us it's just like sport...but I'm sure to Slash and Perla that's pretty offensive....and no doubt Axl and Beta have a similar list about slash.

I think maybe the gloves are coming off now. Now there's no reunion. There's no need for them to be diplomatic about Axl.

The main problem with this case is that there was nothing to get angry about (except Axl having no regret about the break-up). Perla's attack was childish, unnecessary and unexpected. I have no problem with them trashing Axl when he deserves is, and it's really quite often, but now it wasn't needed at all.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

I get the feeling that Slash is having his wife speak for him and Axl has team Brazil speak for him, so they can throw all the shit they want since its technically not Axl/Slash saying it

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

I get the feeling that Slash is having his wife speak for him and Axl has team Brazil speak for him, so they can throw all the shit they want since its technically not Axl/Slash saying it

I strongly disagree. Perla is an attention seeker, who has a famous husband, and that's all why she's "famous". Slash publicly told her to shut up in the past, I don't think he'd have sent out the wife to hunt down Axl.

I don't think that Axl would be behind Team Brazil's nonsense all the time, either. Sometimes I think they tell what the Boss/Child says, but more often than not they speak what they think to be the best for Axl/them.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I dunno.

The main problem with this case is that there was nothing to get angry about (except Axl having no regret about the break-up). Perla's attack was childish, unnecessary and unexpected. I have no problem with them trashing Axl when he deserves is, and it's really quite often, but now it wasn't needed at all.

To me, it just proves how successfully Axl appearance at Kimmel's was.

Shs was expecting failure.

And I agree: she always wanted to fuck Axl. She's a jealous groupie stuck with her second choice.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think Monkey is somewhat right to. Axl blocking that reunion is costing Slash MILLIONS on top of MILLIONS of dollars, that makes what he has right now look like piss in a bucket. And if it's costing Slash millions... it's costing Perla millions.

It always comes back down to money in life. You gotta hand it to Axl. For as much of a money hound he's become, really it's not that true. If it was about the money he'd of pulled the trigger years ago, and he by God ain't backing down on it, and now that it's pretty much buried forever beyond some sort of hybrid reunion with Axl, Duff, Gilby & Izzy -- Monkey's right. You're probably gonna hear more shit come out of Slash's camp. Especially if Duff continues showing up here and there with Axl & Izzy

Board footer