You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Dizzy Reed Interview for VEGAS.com

Axlin16 wrote:

Minus any special guests, I honestly would show up only for the encore.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't have to hang on.  I'm safely floating on top watching you drown.  Next GnR album...ha ha ha.  Now THAT was funny.  As stated earlier in the thread, there is not, nor will there be, a next GnR album. 

You continue to live in your dream world where somebody (anybody) is writing for GnR and I'll continue to live in the real world where there will be no DJ penned GnR music.  Because at the end of the day, you have an opinion and I have the fact that DJ hasn't even appeared on a GnR released song much less written one.

buzzsaw wrote:

For the record...I wrote some stuff for GnR too.  I'm still waiting for Axl to get back to me on recording it.  So DJ and I are on completely equal footing, though from what I've heard, I'm the better songwriter.

buzzsaw wrote:

Man...you're starting to make me hate the guy.  I had to look up his writing credits.  Not too impressive.  One moderate hit.  That's it.  While that may be one more moderate hit than Finck has written, it's hardly the guy Axl Rose is going to turn to in an effort to save his sinking ship.  Unless he's not trying to save it from sinking that is.  He's basically a decent producer and a fairly good 80s rocker guitarist.

I don't even know why you'd be wishing for him to write with Axl.

I don't know where you came up with half this shit, because it didn't come from anything I wrote.

Not a DJ fan, I don't like his writing, I have no dog in this hunt whether he is or isn't. D's the one who's jizzing for him to work with Axl. I'm a Finck guy and wish Finck was still in the band. I was simply answering someone elses post.

You're not a member of GN'R, so that's a bad comparison.

You said CD would never, ever be released, too. 13

Seriously, this means more to you than it does me, obviously. It's really meaningless. You see it your own way, like I said, that's your opinion, man. Doesn't mean anything at the end of the day.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't know where you came up with half this shit, because it didn't come from anything I wrote.

Not a DJ fan, I don't like his writing, I have no dog in this hunt whether he is or isn't. D's the one who's jizzing for him to work with Axl. I'm a Finck guy and wish Finck was still in the band. I was simply answering someone elses post.

Seriously, this means more to you than it does me, obviously. It's really meaningless. You see it your own way, like I said, that's your opinion, man. Doesn't mean anything at the end of the day.

He's not a member of Guns N' Roses either.  He's an employee.  Granted I'm not either, but that's the only difference.  I think I'm more invested in the band than he is.

Yep, and I would have been right had it not leaked (at least that's my belief).

It obviously means a lot to you because you still wouldn't be claiming your opinion as fact, but whatever.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

He's not a member of Guns N' Roses either.  He's an employee.  Granted I'm not either, but that's the only difference.  I think I'm more invested in the band than he is.

It obviously means a lot to you because you still wouldn't be claiming your opinion as fact, but whatever.

Those three posts in a row showed who cares about this more. DJ's a band member, CD was released despite any conspiracy theory you have, and this has more to do with some weird obsessive compulsive thing on you being wrong than the actual topic.

And everything you put in the post above was all your own skewed opinion. I'm stating a fact. DJ said he was writing for GN'R as confirmed by Tommy, another member of the band.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Those three posts in a row showed who cares about this more. DJ's a band member, CD was released despite any conspiracy theory you have, and this has more to do with some weird obsessive compulsive thing on you being wrong than the actual topic.

And everything you put in the post above was all your own skewed opinion. I'm stating a fact. DJ said he was writing for GN'R as confirmed by Tommy, another member of the band.

Ummm...no, that's not what he said.  Do we really have to go back over that again?

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ummm...no, that's not what he said.  Do we really have to go back over that again?

You have absolutely no idea what was said by anyone, so what does it matter?

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

If I give you guys some candy, would you both let it go?
smile

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Well, neither do you since you weren't there either.  I do know what was printed that they said, and that's what I choose to go by.  Not how you interpret what was printed that they said...follow?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

If I give you guys some candy, would you both let it go?
smile

Heck no - this is getting me through a pretty slow time at work.  You'll notice I don't bother with this on my own time.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Well, neither do you since you weren't there either.  I do know what was printed that they said, and that's what I choose to go by.  Not how you interpret what was printed that they said...follow?

You knock yourself out with your made up facts. smile

Board footer