You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Axl Rose - USA Today interviews

polluxlm wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

For the 15th time, what the hell was said about Baz and Baz with Duff?

Seconded.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Well I read the interview and to be honest I didn't think much of it. Really in typical Axl style nothing of importnace is said yet he says things in a way that make him seem thougthful when really he's not. At least not in my opinion. Then I started reading the rest of this thread and then I laughed at myself and wonderd why amd I doing this still.

Honestly(and some will call m a liar) I dont care about any of this yet I still look at it like a bad habit. Such a waste of time. Seriously. Yet here I am reading stuff that I'm fully aware of that I'm not interested in. WTF  16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

For the 15th time, what the hell was said about Baz and Baz with Duff?

Seconded.

Thirded. I'd like to know to.

More opinions and comments from Axlin, after these messages and after I finish my goddamn Halloween candy.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I thought beta was answering baz saying when he talks to axl duff gets mad and when baz talks to axl, duff gets mad.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Im a female. Who cares if ali is also.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

More opinions and comments from Axlin, after these messages and after I finish my goddamn Halloween candy.

You did the rounds or just buy a lot of candy?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

D, you may act like a female with your Bon Jovi man crush, but you are an Obama loving Tennessee livin, slash concert ditchin male.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

A local DJ spoke of the USA today interview and basically said he found it hard to believe Axl was bullied by Slash n Duff. People don't buy any of that horseshit.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer