You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Scraped Cardeaux Intro Mix

• I post some information about the clip you were seeking. You mock me for no reason.

• You falsely accuse me of demanding praise and when I correct you, you falsely accuse me of being too sensitive.

• When I ask you if it makes you a mean and rude person to call someone names and insult them for no reason, you mock me further.

• When I ask you if it makes you feel better about yourself to be mean and rude to strangers on the internet, you insult me further and call me more names.

Is this how you typically treat people who go out of their way to try to assist you?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

MSL I thought it was nice of you to let us know it's a fake.

I thought the my buddy thing was a joke.. Sort of like if I told you that my buddy is worried he might have caught an disease because *he* has these spots after sleeping with a hooker... Not Me...but... Him wink

You're known for extracting stuff from hoarders and leaking it...so I guess I assumed it was a euphemism for saying you made it back in the day. No disrespect intended if you didn't make it.

As for credibility, maybe Buzz will clarify what he means by that, but myself I felt that after the document release date came and went your posting style seemed a little different, I wondered if there'd been some kind of settlement. Then again, I'm good at accusing people of that...also pointlessly picked on Russ a while back....so maybe I'm just drinking too much coffee here...all while I wait to sell out....Axl...are you listening? I'm much more subtle than jarmo is...put me on the team...hello...anyone there?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

all that said...I think we should all remember more often that we have more in common than against each other....I wish we could do more meet ups....I recon we'd all get on great in real life....afterall we all like some kind of GNR!

Monkey -

Nah, it wasn't a joke. Like I said, you can check the original thread linked earlier in this thread and you will see a full confession by Guns of Navarrone. He and I have been friends for years. He's an amazing music producer. Don't think he's really into GNR anymore, but we still keep in touch and I enjoy listening to the hip hop tracks he produces.

After the document stuff was finally resolved, I stopped posting for a while. So much of my posting was motivated by a desire to acquire and share unreleased music and information that I wasn't sure what to post about anymore. I was no longer interested in leaking anything and people were obviously disappointed that after years of leaks, I decided to stop. So, I simply stopped posting.

When GNR was announced for the Hall of Fame, a moment many had fantasized for years would be the thing to finally force a reunion, the tone really changed on GNR sites. When it became clear that not even the HOF could force a reunion, the anti-Axl propaganda hit an all time high.

That is what made me start posting again. The passion that I once had for leaks, for spreading and sharing the music that was being hoarded by wealthy uber fans, I began channeling into correcting the record a bit about why the classic lineup split up, why Axl won't reunite, and why the public perception is inaccurate.

So it's not that my tone change, it's that my area of interest changed in regards to GNR.

You and others are free to speculate about what caused me to end my days of leaking. I'll never be able to talk about it and I accept that a few of you for years will continue to wonder about it. That doesn't bother me.

But let's not rewrite history here. Let's not act like I'm some fake insider like AndreCC. I delivered time and time again for years. Did I lie to hoarders? Yeah, I did. But I always tried to be honest with the fans. It sucks that I'm now in a situation where there is an event in my life I'm not allowed to be honest about. If for some of you that means I'm someone who can never be trusted about anything, so be it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

Buzzsaw -

How do I carry myself these days?

I'm not getting into it with you.  You've chosen the path you've chosen and that's fine.  Let's just say I liked you a lot more before you started your crusade at mygnr.  Please don't bring that here.

Lomax wrote:

Awesome a bullet-point off.

• I post some information about the clip you were seeking. You mock me for no reason.

• You falsely accuse me of demanding praise and when I correct you, you falsely accuse me of being too sensitive.

•It has not yet been determined that either accusation was false.
•You did not correct me as my opinion is unchanged. You asserted an opinion as though it were a fact. That's not the same thing.

• When I ask you if it makes you a mean and rude person to call someone names and insult them for no reason, you mock me further.

•You did that. You also insinuated that I would do this to "make myself feel better" as though I had some essential deficiency that would cause me to act this way. As if I must be in the wrong to treat you like this. Maybe it's perfectly acceptable for me to dislike you? Maybe it's even right for me to dislike you? Maybe it would be wrong to treat you well?

• When I ask you if it makes you feel better about yourself to be mean and rude to strangers on the internet, you insult me further and call me more names.

•Yes. All of this happened. You are really only analyzing this on one level. Thelevel of the  exact words written in the posts. You're missing the tone. Your tone, and the assumptions that you're making.

Is this how you typically treat people who go out of their way to try to assist you?

That depends on the person and the situation whether I think they're going out of their way to help out or just jumping on the opportunity to show off and prove how in the loop they are.

Even posting back to you feels like fanning the flames of your ego mania. It's just a creepy exeprience for everyone when this kind crap kicks off, it's hard to talk to you with out that ego mania blowing up in everyones face. It's tacky and obvious.

You sound like a manipulative makerteer. You throw out every self important trick you've preened from a book you haven't finished yet.

Lol . . . so you think I mentioned that my buddy made the track to "show off" and prove I'm in the loop? That's what this is about?

Uh, no. I mentioned my buddy made the track to show that I knew for a fact it was fake as opposed to merely speculating.

That's it. Maybe you're just a bit eager to find reasons to direct your negative energy at other people . . .

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Lomax wrote:

Lol . . . so you think I mentioned that my buddy made the track to "show off" and prove I'm in the loop? That's what this is about?

Uh, no. I mentioned my buddy made the track to show that I knew for a fact it was fake as opposed to merely speculating.

That's it. Maybe you're just a bit eager to find reasons to direct your negative energy at other people . . .

Maybe.
Or maybe I'm right and that's why you are recoiling.

I'm sure your next move will be some more moral grandstanding.

Board footer