You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: 11-18-2012 - The Joint, Las Vegas, NV

RussTCB wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
DCK wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … myV2-0-aSI

Knocking on heavens Door, Ron Thal and Bumblefoot

Ron Thal and Bumblefoot?  That ought to be something!

I believe Ron Thal along with Bumblefoot and Ron's Beard will be the next 3 guitar combo in GN'R 16

Well bumblefoot did say that his beard has taken on a life of its own! 16 Conspiracy?  Has his own facebook fan page too.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Estranged is just awesome to see/hear live. The band plays it dead on and you can tell Axl really enjoys it. Frank stands out through the whole tune too.

I gotta say, I like Catcher A LOT more after having heard it live in person.

It really is. I remember them busting it out and Orlando and it being obviously one of the few songs Axl sings in the lower register, and the band just fucking nailed it, it was still fresh for Axl at that time being back from Rio IV, and I mean he just gave more on that song than the rest.

It was really a sight to see. I don't know how many in the audience really saw Axl and the band's emotion while playing it. I sure did. It was a moment. This I Love was another they just blew out of the fucking park. I don't know what Axl was feeling that night but he was just flat out screaming that fucker Rio II style, then showing off.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

. This I Love was another they just blew out of the fucking park. I don't know what Axl was feeling that night but he was just flat out screaming that fucker Rio II style, then showing off.

No kidding.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

All I ask... At SOME POINT during this residency... ONE new fucking song... Anything besides a cover that we have yet to hear.

Please?

Also...

That TIL sounded fucking rad. big_smile

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Furbush wrote:

All I ask... At SOME POINT during this residency... ONE new fucking song... Anything besides a cover that we have yet to hear.

Please?

Also...

That TIL sounded fucking rad. big_smile

This. Last three shows are coming up. Time to kick it up a few.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

If 2013 comes with either nothing from GN'R or another tour similar to what we've seen for the past couple years, I'm going to assume it actually is the nostalgia act everyone has been trying to say they are.

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

I don't expect a new song. I finally got over my HOF butthurt. I just REALLY would like to hear something new. It would revitalize the excitement a thousandfold... Not just with me... With everyone.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer