You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Zakk Wylde jammed with Slash

buzzsaw wrote:

I like my hats too.  Sucks getting older...

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I like my hats too.  Sucks getting older...

For sure 17

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Gibbo wrote:

I think slash wears the top hat these day coz he's a little light on top

Given that he never appears without a hat of some sort these days – topper or not – I'm thinking that's probably true. Which is surprising, really. I mean, he's rich, surely he can afford to do a Wayne Rooney.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I remember seeing some photos a couple of years ago, of Slash and Perla at some Grand Prix or something, and Slash was without any hat, and did look quite thin on top.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Slash is loosing it big time on top.
Its weird, he had a big mop of hair in 2004 with VR.
At that age (36 / 37?) what was going to be lost should have been gone at that stage.
Suddenly he's covering up all the time.

I didn't think you suddenly started loosing it that late in life. Thank God I have the same amount of hair I've always had and I'm 42.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Like I say – given that it's clearly important enough to him that he's constantly covering it up with a hat, I'm surprised that he hasn't considered dropping $50,000 on follicle transplants. It'd be pocket change for him. And if he doesn't, there's inevitably going to be a deeply embarrassing YouTube video where the hat falls off.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Are there any pics of him where we can see this supposed thinness? That hat is never falling off. To be safe he could put a strip of Velcro around it though.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I've only seen this:

fast06040628.jpg

His hair appears fuller in later pics, so he might have both plugs/wig and wear the hat. Or he got tired of the wig and went with the hat full time instead.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I saw a pic not that long ago with no hat. Looked normal. The hat is his trademark.

Board footer